Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Though horribly worded, he's basically saying that the precedent of Plessy vs. Ferguson was overturned by Brown vs. Board of Education. His argument being that precedent isn't sacrosanct. On first glance you're like what the hell but then you realize Plessy vs. Ferguson isn't something that we'd want protected. It's a poorly worded victory lap.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
The whole ideology is for petty losers :francis:
That's all it ever WAS. Beyond politicians treating it like a political football for fundraising purposes, for civilians, being anti-choice was ALWAYS about punishing those "sinful" premarital sex-havers.

Justice Thomas even gave the game away (and purposely so) when he randomly opined that maybe it's high time the supreme court also overturned other rulings involving things like privacy in the bedroom. Hence why banning birth control and condoms is also being floated.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Y'all are fukking stupid. This ruling has just took the opinions on conception out of the supreme Court's hands. It's done. It's finished. They're not ruling on contraception or none of that shyt you idiots. This ruling makes it so that they are pro-choice, AKA up to the states.

So you're cool with the reintroduction of slavery huh? Because let's be clear, that's all this "state's rights" shyt has ever been about.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All forms of sodomy are disgusting. I don't know why a heterosexual man would wanna stick his dikk in a woman's ass. shyt is beyond me. I wouldn't be opposed with a universal ban on all forms of sodomy. It's a disgusting unnatural act.

SO U DONT LIKE HEAD? BECAUSE HEAD IS CONSIDERED SODOMY.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
All forms of sodomy are disgusting. I don't know why a heterosexual man would wanna stick his dikk in a woman's ass. shyt is beyond me. I wouldn't be opposed with a universal ban on all forms of sodomy. It's a disgusting unnatural act.
If you don't like it instead of trying to legislate consenting adults how about you just not do it in your bedroom?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They're going to expand on these restrictions if Trump gets back in..enjoy pawg's whilst you still can brehs :mjlol: