Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Banning contraception and abortion are only going to increase the amount of irresponsible nikkas in the country. People like that don't just appear out of thin air man. When you take away an irresponsible person's ability to end a pregnancy they're not gonna stop having sex. They're gonna keep having sex and bring more stupid motherfukkers into the world. And we all know those types are gonna have way more kids than normal folk too, so this is eventually gonna have real societal implications down the road. With the way legalized abortion previously lowered crime rates, I wouldn't be surprised if we're back to 80's level crime rates 15-20 years from now.
Yeah I understand all that ndugu

The trick is attaching small time emotional shyt like that to their overall agenda causing conflicting emotions in you.

It’s devilishment.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The conservative court is not playing. They will make sure white America never becomes a minority in this land.
The declining white birth rate is giving them nightmares. c00ns included.
White women will be forced to produce white babies at all cost.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Y'all are fukking stupid. This ruling has just took the opinions on conception out of the supreme Court's hands. It's done. It's finished. They're not ruling on contraception or none of that shyt you idiots. This ruling makes it so that they are pro-choice, AKA up to the states.

So if a ruling comes on contraception, they're going to give it to the States you retards

For the record, I am anti-abortion. But I’m seeing this argument all over twitter and it’s a false argument for pro-choice.

Choice is made at the individual level, not at the state level.

If a state like Mississippi rules against abortion because every resident of the state voted against it, save for one. And that one wanted to get an abortion, they now don’t have the choice. It is not pro-choice if the one doesn’t have the option.

You have to make it legal at the federal level, so that states do not impede on the rights of those at the individual level.

Pro-choice means you have to make abortion legal for everyone. Those that are against abortions will not get them. However, those that need or want an abortion, will.

“State rights” will still leave someone without a choice.

As I said before, I am anti-abortion with a few exceptions.

I’m still up in the air about pro-choice.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Damn this new America gonna be some shyt. :wow:

Btw, did Clarence Thomas ever give a reason for being a super c00n? There has to be some explanation.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Yeah , im sure rights that benefit black people wont ever be in the crosshair.
Yeah, if we’re not careful things could get bad for Black people.

We could be killed in the streets, discriminated against etc.

Thank G-d Joe Biden stopped it all :salute: