Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
They have plenty of opinions, but never a valid reason why this needs to be a law.

Me personally, i actually am anti abortion. I just don't think it needs to be legislated. Just do like we do cigarettes', have commercials runnings all day advocating against, but ultimately let the people decide whether they want to listen or not. Free will like in the bible. God didn't compel us all to be free of sin, he expects us to actively make a choice not to be sinners.
Any religious people siding with this lack of choice should be ashamed of themselves.

You are not anti-abortion you just described pro choice

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. Restore this country back to order.

shyt was getting too weird lately.

These LGBTHDTVabc123 nikkas need to be reigned in.
You know what restoring the country back to so-called order also entails, right? You understand the white religious right sees you as an enemy too, right? You idiots are so blinded by your own bigotry that you can't see (or maybe don't care) that this doesn't just end with abortion/contraception/gay marriage rights.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
anyone who wants contraception to be against the law is a fukking idiot
Anybody who cares enough to make it a political issue ain’t raising their family or community right in the first place.

We got way bigger fish to fry and you bums trotting out these small time issues is over.

We don’t care.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You know what restoring the country back to so-called order also entails, right? You understand the white religious right sees you as an enemy too, right? You idiots are so blinded by your own bigotry that you can't see (or maybe don't care) that this doesn't just end with abortion/contraception/gay marriage rights.

I do not care.

Whatever gets them Truvada users out the paint is a win.

Not gonna sit here and pretend to be angry fakkits lost rights just cuz I don’t like Clarence Thomas :mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You are not anti-abortion you just described pro choice
This is how stupid these people are
Dude is literally making a pro choice argument and saying he's anti abortion because he wants people to have to choice but doesn't see how making it against the law is taking away choice

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I've said it before and will say it again. Local politics and direct action. You have to start with mayor, city council, whomever is running for a political position in your community. We have to start from the very bottom and build a base.

Until its election time, anyone that you see in your community that supports shyt like this should not know a moment's peace. They need to know how hated they are.

Make it easy

Vote AGAINST every R on every ballot you're allowed to cast.

Build your base and whatever intricate plot, but for now EVERYONE VITE AGAINST ALL REPUBLICANS.

Just do it. Quit trying to be creative and simply oppose your mortal enemies