Dems accuse Clarence Thomas of getting "flown out"

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Alot of the dems themselves are compromised too, none of them willing to NOT take money from nefarious people... that's why they even go to washington now for,,, they know they can come out with millions in a retirement fund. all of them are corrupt... so miss me with that bullshyt.
do you think youre smart? you think whataboutttttism is nuanced? like if we criticize one we're not aware of other misdeeds? if nothing matters, why you bother commenting? jesus youre obtuse, over and over again.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Just lock them up

Only issue is Drms need to be locked up too

I'm fine with that but they not
I do wonder if the acting President could outright lock these judges up for their crimes and how they've corrupted the American justice system and prevent them from participating in future Supreme Court decisions based on the new powers the Court has given the active President.

I wouldn't know if that's the case since Biden is definitely not the person that would try this kind of thing.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I do wonder if the acting President could outright lock these judges up for their crimes and how they've corrupted the American justice system and prevent them from participating in future Supreme Court decisions based on the new powers the Court has given the active President.

I wouldn't know if that's the case since Biden is definitely not the person that would try this kind of thing.
I wanna say no one would

But I never thought Dems would publicly force a sitting President out

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Compromised by literally Vladimir Putin? Whose been banging on the "death to the West" war drum for a decade? The guy all in the videos talking about he's America's #1 opp?

There's more than just russian lobbyists in washington?!!!!!:dwillhuh: these folks putting money in the SC judges pockets arent Russian... now wtf you saying about that???:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
do you think youre smart? you think whataboutttttism is nuanced? like if we criticize one we're not aware of other misdeeds? if nothing matters, why you bother commenting? jesus youre obtuse, over and over again.

I'm JUST STATING A FACT... WHY DOES THAT ANGER YOU SO MUCH!!!???:laff::mjlol:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm JUST STATING A FACT... WHY DOES THAT ANGER YOU SO MUCH!!!???:laff::mjlol:
Because it’s stupid and contributes nothing to the topic, if anything it derails the topic. You’re either obtuse or paid to troll.

This is about Thomas being a corrupt piece of shyt. You wanna tell us about corrupt dems? Please do so, but your smug know it all attitude is fukking pathetic.