Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ironic that Joe Biden fought against Clarence on the court and all these years later he's causing major problems for him.

Don’t forget the aspect that Clarence Thomas essentially punked Biden out on stage during that Anita Hill situation. You know he didn’t forget about that one and is happy to cause Biden and Democrats those issues.

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Good. Restore this country back to order.

shyt was getting too weird lately.

These LGBTHDTVabc123 nikkas need to be reigned in.

Sad thing is they've successfully conditioned a lot of you nikkas to think this is merely anti-LGBT pushback when in reality this shyt is about taking away YOUR constitutional rights to life and privacy.

I also note you said this is a good thing and apparently think it will "restore this country back to order". If you're black (as I'm assuming you are), would you be so kind as to tell me which point in time you're referring to in terms of being 'back to order' and by "order" what do you mean??

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
IUDs be poking tf outtta me when I’m with a women that has one that shyt annoying af,
And they fukk with womens mind and body and the women know it’s messing with them from what I’ve been told.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Further erosion of rights to live and carry on as you do please. Further deregulate housing. Healthcare. Kyle Rittenhouse ass laws to make homicides justifilbe.
You underestimating these people at your own peril my brother.
Here's the thing bruh, rights are an illusion anyway for Black folk in this country. They will give and keep just enough rights on the books to get your MONEY and drain you dry with no resources like they been doing..Rights that you have now in the form of civil rights aren't going away..to many trillions on the line for that

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Don’t forget the aspect that Clarence Thomas essentially punked Biden out on stage during that Anita Hill situation. You know he didn’t forget about that one and is happy to cause Biden and Democrats those issues.
Frontline actually did an excellent documentary that included that. Time stamp on Clarence Thomas 14:30 but goes further.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody celebrating these rights being taken away , really think theirs aint next :dead:

if women's right and LGBT's right are goin away , yall think civil right aint either?
What does this even mean? What civil rights will they take away scary dude?