NULL
We'll see where a lot of y'all are at when they fukk with the Fair Housing Act

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't talk to police.
This isn't about just talking though. Our rights cover providing evidence that could be used against us. Whether you know it or not. Plus being stopped by the police and refusing to talk communicate is sus behavior. They're going to detain you either way. Its happened to me before and I was a backseat rider.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't about just talking though. Our rights cover providing evidence that could be used against us. Whether you know it or not. Plus being stopped by the police and refusing to talk communicate is sus behavior. They're going to detain you either way. Its happened to me before and I was a backseat rider.
Being stopped by cops and being arrested are 2 different things

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You know what restoring the country back to so-called order also entails, right? You understand the white religious right sees you as an enemy too, right? You idiots are so blinded by your own bigotry that you can't see (or maybe don't care) that this doesn't just end with abortion/contraception/gay marriage rights.

And it's coming from the "personal accountability" crowd too

Make it make sense

You don't have to like someone to support their right to choose. This shouldn't be that hard for adults to understand.

A lot of these coli posters had their mental maturity stop at 16.

Sad thing is they've successfully conditioned a lot of you nikkas to think this is merely anti-LGBT pushback when in reality this shyt is about taking away YOUR constitutional rights to life and privacy.

I also note you said this is a good thing and apparently think it will "restore this country back to order". If you're black (as I'm assuming you are), would you be so kind as to tell me which point in time you're referring to in terms of being 'back to order' and by "order" what do you mean??

Look at these colincels knowing they’ll never use contraception cause they’ll never get laid so they celebrate the coming rulings on gay marriages. Y’all stay broke and dikk dry forever fukking losers.

They literally just limited miranda rights. I don't know how some of y'all are so blind.

A lot of people are living willfully ignorant as to what’s going on in front of them I always say.
A lot of the dudes on here that are indifferent or even celebrating this are usually pathetic spiteful losers with nothing else going on or nothing else to live for, so they just take pleasure in other people falling back to their level. Even if it hurts them further (because they already have nothing going on, so they got nothing to lose).

I remember a few months ago after Russia invaded Ukraine, and people thought there was going to be a world War 3... there was some posters in here celebrating saying "I can't wait" or some shyt like that. It's pathetic.

In a way, they are similar to depressed people. But it's externalized instead of internalized.

I know it's mostly the same few posters saying it in this thread and that majority disagree with them, of course.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the dudes on here that are indifferent or even celebrating this are usually pathetic spiteful losers with nothing else going on or nothing else to live for, so they just take pleasure in other people falling back to their level. Even if it hurts them further (because they already have nothing going on, so they got nothing to lose).

I remember a few months ago after Russia invaded Ukraine, and people thought there was going to be a world War 3... there was some posters in here celebrating saying "I can't wait" or some shyt like that. It's pathetic.

In a way, they are similar to depressed people. But it's externalized instead of internalized.

I know it's mostly the same few posters saying it in this thread and that majority disagree with them, of course.
I see it as the opposite. Most of the dudes in here crying are broke losers with no morals and many atheist types.