Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Black LGBT nikkas are not ā€œBlack menā€.

There is no comradeship between us and Black LGBT negroes, they actively work against Black men.

Be purposefully obtuse brehs.

If they all were wiped off the earth I wouldnā€™t even blink, thatā€™s why I donā€™t care that they could possibly be barred from one of the most oppressive institutions in Americaā€”marriage.

They should be happy :russ:

c00nery

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You guys are really kidding yourself if you think they'll stop at same sex marriage. They are anticipating republicans taking the house and senate in the mid-terms. Including the presidency in 2024. Republicans are planning to pay some serious ball real soon. :beli:
Republicans will not stop until America is a fascist country

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Funny how nikkas hate DL behavior yet want to foster an environment that encourages it:francis:

That type of logic is always self contradictory :manny:

Same thing with dudes here being apathetic about contraceptives being banned... knowing full well that this will mean women will be WAY less likely to put out

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
All forms of sodomy are disgusting. I don't know why a heterosexual man would wanna stick his dikk in a woman's ass. shyt is beyond me. I wouldn't be opposed with a universal ban on all forms of sodomy. It's a disgusting unnatural act.
Don't quote again pedo
You should be in prison getting sodomized

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
That type of logic is always self contradictory :manny:

Same thing with dudes here being apathetic about contraceptives being banned... knowing full well that this will mean women will be WAY less likely to put out

They know this, but it's their preferred outcome since women already aren't "putting out" for them anyway. What they want is for women and all the non dry dikk nikkas to suffer like they do. There's a lot of chatter NOW about the incel to alt-right pipeline but I was on the ground floor and saw the shyt happen in real time over the past decade.

Incel weirdos were among the first and most vocal groups of men to spout "prolife" ideology while having zero "religious" foundation for their beliefs. That shyt was 100% about FIRST "punishing" women for merely having sex (with men who weren't them especially) and THEN punishing the men (cause remember, forced birth = child support, custody battles, etc) women DID want to have sex with.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
They know this, but it's their preferred outcome since women already aren't "putting out" for them anyway. What they want is for women and all the non dry dikk nikkas to suffer like they do. There's a lot of chatter NOW about the incel to alt-right pipeline but I was on the ground floor and saw the shyt happen in real time over the past decade.

Incel weirdos were among the first and most vocal groups of men to spout "prolife" ideology while having zero "religious" foundation for their beliefs. That shyt was 100% about FIRST "punishing" women for merely having sex (with men who weren't them especially) and THEN punishing the men (cause remember, forced birth = child support, custody battles, etc) women DID want to have sex with.
The whole ideology is for petty losers :francis: