[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread: The Elite/Don Callis "Family", Jericho/Orange Cassidy, Women's Tag Match, and more!

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Only 27 more episodes until Dynamite surpasses Nitro :troll:
and then TK gets to stunt on Bischoff

tony-khan-daniel-garcia-dance.gif

petty-im.gif

petty-ete-glass.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
For some reason the Geordie accent is considered one of the friendliest sounding accents in the UK (along with Irish) and so the majority of our call centers are up there.

Sure, they sound friendly, but half the country can't understand a word they're saying.

That's what we deal with when we call and they answer the phones in India. :russ:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the beatdown of Private Party. Doubt they appear next week but i can just imagine how crazy it be if it were the Hurt Syndicate pulling up to challenge for the titles
I haven't seen a ton of them. So I'm probably going to be disappointed. But would Lashley, MVP and the Infantry work better since Private Party has been relegated to so much bullshyt for years.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen a ton of them. So I'm probably going to be disappointed. But would Lashley, MVP and the Infantry work better since Private Party has been relegated to so much bullshyt for years.
If it were Lashley on his own I wouldn't mind it. He literally is a US Army Sergeant. Get him some camo American flag trunks and boom.

But if it's gonna be Shelton MVP and Lashley, just put them in suits and let them kill dudes.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It’s a crime that they are running through Ricochet/Ospreay match on a Dynamite. This should be months worth of a build. Someone with a brain gotta take over the books man. The spiral is gonna continue.
Three weeks Ricochet been in AEW

You blow though a Main Event PPV caliber match for no reason

No story no rhyme or reason just doing a match fir the sake of it

But the sickos not going to complain all 600k of them :beli:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
It’s a crime that they are running through Ricochet/Ospreay match on a Dynamite. This should be months worth of a build. Someone with a brain gotta take over the books man. The spiral is gonna continue.
You guys really need to get on the same page with this issue. Either you want stars to face other stars on Dynamite, OR you want to save matches for ppv. You can not have it both ways and complain about both.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You guys really need to get on the same page with this issue. Either you want stars to face other stars on Dynamite, OR you want to save matches for ppv. You can not have it both ways and complain about both.
Guy just like my mom when I was growing up - always got to whine and bytch about something.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Nah. There is no positive spin for this. Ricochet/Ospreay is suppose to be special. Something that should be anticipated and built, it’s one of the main reasons they signed Richochet, he’s been with the company 3 weeks 😭.

Ricochet is gonna be on Rampage after this match. There is no directions or plans for him following this, I can guarantee.