WHO WINS?

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If we're being honest, Trump would be probably be complaining and crying about the election being stolen regardless.

The reason people are worried is that Democratic turnout tends to be inconsistent (whereas Republicans always vote) and Trump has overperformed polls the last two elections. Doesn't mean it's going to happen this time, who knows, but it's not unreasonable to worry about.
I'm not stressing too much because I know there's a difference between republicans and maga. And I know there's plenty of republicans who are switching sides because they view trump as a traitor. And I believe that's gonna play a huge part in this election for Kamala. That's just my gut feeling. That's why I'm not mad at her trying to appeal to the right. She has to make those traditional republicans feel safe to make that jump. And I think she's succeeding.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Liz Cheney brings in any voters for Harris. Any data showing what she has brought? I would stay away from her, she lost her state to a weirdo, hard to see what she brings.
It was only 3 days of campaign together. The idea was never "Liz Cheney". It was vehicle of a older white conservative women helping to reach out to other old White Conservative women that don't really have to worry about abortion.

It's really so surface layer and it was just 3 days exclusively on the topic of Women health. Got to let that shyt goooo.

The Liz stuff is long gone and over with...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't think Liz Cheney brings in any voters for Harris. Any data showing what she has brought? I would stay away from her, she lost her state to a weirdo, hard to see what she brings.
Not true. There has literally been a plethora of anti-Trump Republicans that have endorsed Harris.

Also, there was some Marist polling just yesterday is certain swing states that show Harris up big with people who have already voted. Those numbers would indicate that Harris is getting a decent amount of Republicans voting for her.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not stressing too much because I know there's a difference between republicans and maga. And I know there's plenty of republicans who are switching sides because they view trump as a traitor. And I believe that's gonna play a huge part in this election for Kamala. That's just my gut feeling. That's why I'm not mad at her trying to appeal to the right. She has to make those traditional republicans feel safe to make that jump. And I think she's succeeding.

Hopefully you're right breh...but personally I've never made much of a distinction between Republicans and MAGA :yeshrug: so it'll be interesting to see how many Republicans actually vote for Kamala

Guess I feel that way because I was following politics before MAGA and remember how :mjpls: they were about Obama even before Trump got involved

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They always say the same dumb shyt too. “don’t matter ain’t effecting my life”

Like my homie who been the “weed man” since we were kids, has gotten arrested multiple times for weed, i couldn’t get the nikka off the couch to go vote for legalization :mindblown:

Cleveland justice system is notoriously terrible. People dying in holding cells after getting pulled over and arrested for nothing.

There’s a new set of dems that are running on justice reform, but they never get through cause the young people don’t vote. Old fukkers keep voting in the same old dems with the busted policies.

Damn the president. These are things that greatly affect us everyday, but dudes are so broken they don’t see it. But then be hollering “f the police” or “free the bros”

I hate it :martin:
This is unfortunately what nikkaS do

:mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hopefully you're right breh...but personally I've never made much of a distinction between Republicans and MAGA :yeshrug: so it'll be interesting to see how many Republicans actually vote for Kamala

Guess I feel that way because I was following politics before MAGA and remember how :mjpls: they were about Obama even before Trump got involved
Understandable. We haven’t ever had this many republican leaders come out and say not only fukk our nominee but we are voting for the other guy. The permission structure is there. We will see how many republicans follow suit. Some people talked about the uncommitted movement, the never Trump movement had a sizable presence based on Nikki Haley’s votes a month after she dropped out. I’m bullish.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I think the turning tide of public opinion and polling led to an internal fight in the campaign and a half-pivot back to the stuff that was working before (Tim being unleashed and Obama firing at Trump's head).

Exactly.

:salute:

Whoever advised them to step back from the “weird” attacks and “we’re not going back” chants needs to be hanged in the public square.

Politicians first instinct should be to reject anything these pencil neck consultants have to say.