Kamala vs. Trump: Debate of the Year - Tue, 9/10/24 on ABC at 9PM EST (Let's Get Ready To Rumble)

... .. . who do you believe in . .. ... ?

• the prosecutor

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • the felon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm protesting -- free palestine

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tried to tell y'all about @the cac mamba. He's your typical far-right racist, only pretending to conceal his true intentions, and even then, he's bad at it.
I learned that last week when he pretended that the Dems were as bad on the deficit, ignoring 40 years of data that the Republicans increase the deficit to say "Dems are just as bad" since 2021 making them equals. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned that last week when he pretended that the Dems were as bad on the deficit, ignoring 40 years of data that the Republicans increase the deficit to say "Dems are just as bad" since 2021 making them equals. :mjlol:
what kind of spending are progressives proposing, going forward? :childplease: all of it with 0 cuts

are we not fresh off the "inflation reduction act", maybe the worst named bill in american history? :mjlol: that was just a taste

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
what kind of spending are progressives proposing, going forward?
All of that intellectual dishonest energy you spent putting “since 2021
dems” shoulder to shoulder with deficit causing Republicans going back to the Reagan years.

NOW its a “moving forward” question you want to pose.

:childplease: