WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully you're right breh...but personally I've never made much of a distinction between Republicans and MAGA :yeshrug: so it'll be interesting to see how many Republicans actually vote for Kamala

Guess I feel that way because I was following politics before MAGA and remember how :mjpls: they were about Obama even before Trump got involved

Anyone thinking the Republicans will save the day either hasn’t been around long enough, is naive or delusional.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Anyone thinking the Republicans will save the day either hasn’t been around long enough, is naive or delusional.
Are people expecting them to “save the day” or be a notable contributor part of a large tent in a likely close race in multiple swing states? I’m sure the GQP would rather them vote for Trump than Harris.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Whoever advised them to step back from the “weird” attacks and “we’re not going back” chants needs to be hanged in the public square.

Politicians first instinct should be to reject anything these pencil neck consultants have to say.
They were more effective with the weird comments than you can ever imagine. Trump still brings it up. That has been the thing that has cut him deeply.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Every trump appearance is full of desperation and fear. Otherwise he wouldn't have turned down a second debate. He wouldn't be begging news networks to stop airing negative ads about him. He wouldn't be warning his followers about another stolen election and putting out fake stories of interference. He knows there's a slim margin of error and he can't afford any more slip ups. Don't see how anybody can think the republicans look confident right now. Both sides look like they're in the fight of their lives.
I disagree. I think he's been calmer than his typical deranged self.

Have you seen the early voting numbers and gender spread in Michigan?
No sir. I haven't seen any #'s. Tbf, my thoughts aren't based on any empirical data, more-so anecdotal observations from speaking with voters and following the campaigns. I've made my peace that Kamala is a deeply flawed candidate, but I think she's run a pretty good disciplined campaign. But I see real enthusiasm amongst white men this year and lots of targeted campaigns to cut into Dem strongholds (There are many signs in my area in Hindi, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish to Vote Republican to "Make Groceries Affordable Again"). My polling location was extremely white this year despite living in a highly educated diverse tech area of DFW. This is why I think the polls are closer to 2016 than 2020.
I actually did think they’d have to worry

Remember, Biden massively was outspending Trump in the Midwest and the race was tied!!! And then Trump was ahead except in Wisconsin.

On one hand, Trump hasn’t visited Wisconsin in weeks and is not doing any investment there.

On the other, the early vote in Michigan and PA have me optimistic if the rates continue.
Hope you're right, but I have a bad feeling about MI/PA.

As detestable as he is, I still believe he will win the majority of undecided voters just based off his sex unless there is a surprise next week.