WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If Biden n Kamala did end the Palestine/Gaza conflict, progressives will still find something else to grandstand n whine about. NOTHING will satisfy them.

Palestine will have an impact but I think immigration will do the Dems in. They idiotically let Republicans shyt immigrants to Black cities and let the division fester.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I mean Hillary got an endorsement from Beyonce in 2016. Her and Jay-Z (along with Big Sean) did a concert in Cleveland together for Hillary.

Didn't make a difference.
Do you know it didn’t make a difference or are you saying that because she lost?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There are a good number of weak minded Dems acting like Damsels in distress. You know it and I know it.
Yep. People love drama. Some are feigning it. Some it just comes to naturally (@FAH1223 :mjgrin:)

If anybody is gonna “save the day” it’s going to be black people. We usually have to save the country from itself so it’s that time of year again. Based on the numbers we are showing up in the urban centers of swing states so I’m pleased. Game isn’t over yet of course.