WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Kamala wouldn't be doing a rally in Texas if she thought she was losing the election.

I don't think that most public polls are accurately capturing the election. We'll ultimately find out on Nov. 5th but I rather be cautiously optimistic than doom.
Yep I respect the grind. She's been hitting all the spots and doing all the interviews. She's taking it seriously and is all hands in unlike Clinton in 2016

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Local and swing state polling generally look better for Kamala than national polling.

One of the signs that Hillary was going to lose in 2016 was that, despite looking good in national polls, she was doing poorly in many local and state polls.
People are definitely forgetting that they're are a lot of progressive and left leaning issues on the local ballots.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
They love running to the press. Has there even been one article about Trumps campaign?:gucci: Republicans show confidence up until Election Day democrats start shytting the bed.
in 2016 there were articles like this for the GOP. they thought he was going to lose like everyone else. just shows these don't mean anything.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I disagree on MI and PA.

Wisconsin is the one I’m worried about.
Be honest, when Walz was selected as the VP choice did you think we’d be worried about the Midwest this late in the race? Yeah, some will say she’s just dotting her i’s and crossing her t’s, but I think it’s a little ominous that a rush of time and resources has been shifted to Michigan here lately. Also, the finger pointing started a few weeks ago. Mehdi, one of her initial vocal backers to takeover Biden based on her electability, has been sounding the alarm on Michigan and has all of a sudden started sounding more pessimistic about her chances.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be honest, when Walz was selected as the VP choice did you think we’d be worried about the Midwest this late in the race? Yeah, some will say she’s just dotting her i’s and crossing her t’s, but I think it’s a little ominous that a rush of time and resources has been shifted to Michigan here lately. Also, the finger pointing started a few weeks ago. Mehdi, one of her initial vocal backers to takeover Biden based on her electability, has been sounding the alarm on Michigan and has all of a sudden started sounding more pessimistic about her chances.
I hear you. Part of me thinks Democrats are addicted to worry and grief. Republicans run on fear and Dems run on anxiety

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Have you seen the early voting numbers and gender spread in Michigan?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I actually did think they’d have to worry

Remember, Biden massively was outspending Trump in the Midwest and the race was tied!!! And then Trump was ahead except in Wisconsin.

On one hand, Trump hasn’t visited Wisconsin in weeks and is not doing any investment there.

On the other, the early vote in Michigan and PA have me optimistic if the rates continue.