WHO WINS?

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Not really. A Democratic presidential nominee hasn't campaigned in Texas this close to the election in decades.

She's not going to win TX, but if Kamala was truly worried that she was down, she wouldn't be wasting time in TX.
She's getting a public endorsement from Beyonce. That's worth the trip. Also, Harris County is a big fundraising hub for Dems. I wouldn't read into it meaning she's confident about priority states.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I disagree. I think he's been calmer than his typical deranged self.

No sir. I haven't seen any #'s. Tbf, my thoughts aren't based on any empirical data, more-so anecdotal observations from speaking with voters and following the campaigns. I've made my peace that Kamala is a deeply flawed candidate, but I think she's run a pretty good disciplined campaign. But I see real enthusiasm amongst white men this year and lots of targeted campaigns to cut into Dem strongholds (There are many signs in my area in Hindi, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish to Vote Republican to "Make Groceries Affordable Again"). My polling location was extremely white this year despite living in a highly educated diverse tech area of DFW. This is why I think the polls are closer to 2016 than 2020.

Hope you're right, but I have a bad feeling about MI/PA.

As detestable as he is, I still believe he will win the majority of undecided voters just based off his sex unless there is a surprise next week.
Silent Blue Wave coming breh

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

No sir. I haven't seen any #'s. Tbf, my thoughts aren't based on any empirical data, more-so anecdotal observations from speaking with voters and following the campaigns. I've made my peace that Kamala is a deeply flawed candidate, but I think she's run a pretty good disciplined campaign. But I see real enthusiasm amongst white men this year and lots of targeted campaigns to cut into Dem strongholds (There are many signs in my area in Hindi, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish to Vote Republican to "Make Groceries Affordable Again"). My polling location was extremely white this year despite living in a highly educated diverse tech area of DFW. This is why I think the polls are closer to 2016 than 2020.

As detestable as he is, I still believe he will win the majority of undecided voters just based off his sex unless there is a surprise next week.
Gotcha.

Cliff notes: things are trending in the right direction for kamala. Women to men ratio is spooky for Trump and Wayne county especially detroit is showing up.

@taker597 im sure will hit us with the vote hub stats soon

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Sometimes the coli political consultant class are right.
well-so-im-done.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gotcha.

Cliff notes: things are trending in the right direction for kamala. Women to men ratio is spooky for Trump and Wayne county especially detroit is showing up.

@taker597 im sure will hit us with the vote hub stats soon
Thanks. Bless @taker597 heart. I have no desire to get into the weeds of exit poll data this year.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think in the end she’s gonna pull it out because her ground game is much better then Trumps and that matters alot

Trump is hoping to get low propensity voters like young dudes who listen to podcasts and militants turned MAGA like Lord Jamar who can’t vote

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Hillary's ground game in 2016 was horrible. Robby Mook actively disdained traditional GOTV activities and was obsessed with data analytics. The campaign even actively discouraged people from going door to door in some instances. Pathetic.

Biden's GOTV was severely hampered by COVID, obviously.

This will be the first time Trump faces the full Democratic machine on the ground and unhampered.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Hillary's ground game in 2016 was horrible. Robby Mook actively disdained traditional GOTV activities and was obsessed with data analytics. The campaign even actively discouraged people from going door to door in some instances. Pathetic.

Biden's GOTV was severely hampered by COVID, obviously.

This will be the first time Trump faces the full Democratic machine on the ground and unhampered.

Hilary has the nerve to get on tv and blame Comey, Trump, his supporters etc, but never herself or her team.