• We lose

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I dunno how folks so confident in trump losing with Biden pretty much giving up and the whole trump mafia running rampant everywhere shows signs of weakness from the democrats. :francis:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I dunno how folks so confident in trump losing with Biden pretty much giving up and the whole trump mafia running rampant everywhere shows signs of weakness from the democrats. :francis:
This is just the wrong read on the room imo. It’s still got the potential to be a close race. People need to go vote. But the energy has clearly shifted. Even one of the top GOP strategists just said tonight that Trump is going to lose if he doesn’t change his strategy. It’s a vibes race. People are excited again. Kamala and Walz are talking about the future and policy and not just cheap attacks. Trump’s been unpopular for a long time. People were just that unexcited by Biden but were craving another option

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is just the wrong read on the room imo. It’s still got the potential to be a close race. People need to go vote. But the energy has clearly shifted. Even one of the top GOP strategists just said tonight that Trump is going to lose if he doesn’t change his strategy. It’s a vibes race. People are excited again. Kamala and Walz are talking about the future and policy and not just cheap attacks. Trump’s been unpopular for a long time. People were just that unexcited by Biden but were craving another option
I come across more Trumpers than anything at my job or in public. shyt is sickening and worrisome. Hope u right though. U got cacs like @N.J.stan calling me an agent for whatever reason :mjlol:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta admit Kamala surprised me how quickly she’s changed the momentum of this race. Always knew she was gonna be better than Biden but thought it would be a longer uphill battle. She knocked it out of the park with her VP sweepstakes and with her VP pick. The DNC hasn’t even happened yet which will keep the momentum going. I think she will be the obvious favorite on Election Day barring something like a war with Iran or some crazy shyt like that. Which is why I think Netanyahu been trying extra hard to start a war over there ever since Biden dropped out. People definitely can’t get complacent though no matter how good the polls start looking the closer we get to November.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This concern trolling from conservatives right now about Shapiro being denied the VP pick because he’s Jewish gives you a peek into an alternate reality where the Dems would have replaced Biden with someone other than Kamala. All of the sudden she would have been a black woman who was passed over simply because she was a black woman. That’s all they would be talking about now.

And If Kamala would have picked Shapiro they already had their talking points ready: “The Democrat party wants an end to white Christian men in the White House. The sole reason Walz was not chosen was because he was a white Christian man”

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This concern trolling from conservatives right now about Shapiro being denied the VP pick because he’s Jewish gives you a peek into an alternate reality where the Dems would have replaced Biden with someone other than Kamala. All of the sudden she would have been a black woman who was passed over simply because she was a black woman. That’s all they would be talking about now.

And If Kamala would have picked Shapiro they already had their talking points ready: “The Democrat party wants an end to white Christian men in the White House. The sole reason Walz was not chosen was because he was a white Christian man”
yep. everything they say is in bad faith

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump and the MAGA cult is furious Kamala is taking his "no taxes on tips" policy and running with it :russ:

Can you imagine if Bernie Sanders got mad when other candidates started talking about Medicare for All back in 2020? If you really are genuine about a policy proposal then shouldn't you be happy?

Kamala should hit him with: "why don't you return the favor Donald and copy some of my proposals? restoring a woman's right to choose... raising the minimum wage..."

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This whole Iranian hack story is smelling more and more like bullshyt. They hacked Roger Stone's email? Whenever that clown is involved you know there's some shenanigans afoot.

I have a theory the plan was for this story to blow up and to use it to portray Kamala as Iran's preferred candidate. Similar to what happened with Trump and Russia. Or if Kamala wins, a reason for a GOP congress to start Iranian collusion investigations. And apparently there's not even any juicy info in the leaks. Could be why the media has held off on releasing any of it because they can see what's going on.

Another theory is that the Trump campaign was legit hacked but not by Iran. Just to increase the ever growing tensions with Iran. And who benefits from increased tensions between the U.S. and Iran? Hint: It ain't Iran. If this hack story is a hoax I really hope it can be exposed.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kamala could be a potato and she’d still be more qualified to be President than Trump. fukk a media interview.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by posting MAGA grifters like Tulsi and Greenwald bashing Kamala but if you’re a Trump supporter then stop being a coward and defend him with your full chest out instead of these subliminal bytchmade posts.

Glenn Greenwald is Maga?
Lol.

Like I said before,we are all only as good as our resume.

You can look up anything on just about anyone using this here internet.

Do you have knowledge of self,black man?

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is James Comey trying to sabotage Kamala by endorsing her? I'm not one of those people who thinks the Dems need to shut out every Republican refugee. I was cool with Colin Powell endorsing Obama, I'm cool with Kinzinger endorsing Kamala but the line's gotta be drawn somewhere. At some point an endorsement is doing more harm than good. No one is looking for a James Comey endorsement and he's gotta know that.

Last edited: