Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If Biden n Kamala did end the Palestine/Gaza conflict, progressives will still find something else to grandstand n whine about. NOTHING will satisfy them.
Disagree completely, people have been asking for this conflict to end/stop support since at least January . People made fun of the campus protest and the Michigan vote, but it's obviously those progressives aren't moved by " trump threat towards democracy " rhetoric. The reality of the situation is that Obama handed trump a great economy and many made money under it. Biden was handled a terrible economy on top of sending billions to Ukraine and israel? Recipe for disaster. You can have one conflict , both? Is inexcusable. Israel needed to end asap

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Does anyone have a link that shows at what percentage of white male voters Kamala can lose before it becomes very hard for her to win?

On the surface it seems 75% white males are pro Trump. These dudes want their country back

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
21 million Americans on Obamacare.

The Biden administration has every single one of their contact information. Why aren’t they being bombarded with texts/emails/mail about the threats to their healthcare in this election? Are we still trying to act in accordance with the “rules”?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people expecting them to “save the day” or be a notable contributor part of a large tent in a likely close race in multiple swing states? I’m sure the GQP would rather them vote for Trump than Harris.

There are a good number of weak minded Dems acting like Damsels in distress. You know it and I know it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
21 million Americans on Obamacare.

The Biden administration has every single one of their contact information. Why aren’t they being bombarded with texts/emails/mail about the threats to their healthcare in this election? Are we still trying to act in accordance with the “rules”?
Pretty certain they can’t co-op the list in that way…..

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
She's getting a public endorsement from Beyonce. That's worth the trip. Also, Harris County is a big fundraising hub for Dems. I wouldn't read into it meaning she's confident about priority states.
I mean Hillary got an endorsement from Beyonce in 2016. Her and Jay-Z (along with Big Sean) did a concert in Cleveland together for Hillary.

Didn't make a difference.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Kamala gonna need a Taylor swift performance and speech to put the nail in the coffin. The only demographic I'm worried about is white women. Taylor makes an appearance and Kamala got the white women in the bag.
Actually, White women seem to be shifting towards Kamala.

It's some goofy Latino & Black men that I'm worried about. Too many of them think that Trump is "cool".