• Trump wins

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • We lose

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Is James Comey trying to sabotage Kamala by endorsing her? I'm not one of those people who thinks the Dems need to shut out every Republican refugee. I was cool with Colin Powell endorsing Obama, I'm cool with Kinzinger endorsing Kamala but the line's gotta be drawn somewhere. At some point an endorsement is doing more harm than good. No one is looking for a James Comey endorsement and he's gotta know that.

I doubt a Comey endorsement moves the needle in either direction

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt a Comey endorsement moves the needle in either direction
You're right. It's definitely not. Still don't understand why he would endorse publicly after the insane shyt he pulled in 2016. It would be like if the current FBI director Christopher Wray (also a republican) decides to open an investigation into Kamala 9 days before this coming election. It's just the most blatant out in the open election interference. He just needs to sit out anything to do with elections after that.

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala Harris Has Been Much More Involved in Foreign Policy Than We Realize

Madam Vice President seems to enjoy fukking with Russia.

In February 2022, when the PDB revealed new, highly reliable intelligence that Russian President Vladimir Putin was about to invade Ukraine, officials who were present say that it was Harris who suggested that the intel be shown to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a face-to-face meeting—then made the trip to do so herself. One official recalls, “This was some of the most detailed intelligence sharing, outside of intelligence channels, that I have been party to. And her presentation of it, along with options of what we could do about it, was compelling.” Harris has since met with Zelensky five more times.

Also a bit about her smoothing over relations with the French after the Australia/French/US submarine issue.

A few months earlier, U.S.–French relations were on the verge of rupturing because the Biden administration sold a nuclear-powered submarine to Australia, thus preempting a submarine deal that Australia had signed with France. Harris proposed a face-to-face meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron, made the trip, and smoothed over the tensions. (The press coverage of the trip focused more on her spending $500 on cookware at E. Dehillerin, a leading kitchen-supply store.)

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know how a lot of debates end with that corny question “say something nice about your opponent”? If they ask Kamala that she should say something like “You know, I was very skeptical but one of the few things Donald did right during the pandemic was operation Warp Speed”

His base hates that he’s responsible for rolling out the vaccines. Even the ones that got vaccinated think they’ve suffered “vaccine injuries” now. And he doesn’t like talking about it. But if you compliment him in it he’ll spend the next 2 weeks talking about what a great job he did.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is James Comey trying to sabotage Kamala by endorsing her? I'm not one of those people who thinks the Dems need to shut out every Republican refugee. I was cool with Colin Powell endorsing Obama, I'm cool with Kinzinger endorsing Kamala but the line's gotta be drawn somewhere. At some point an endorsement is doing more harm than good. No one is looking for a James Comey endorsement and he's gotta know that.

No one gives a fukk about James Comey