WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Kamala wouldn't be doing a rally in Texas if she thought she was losing the election.

I don't think that most public polls are accurately capturing the election. We'll ultimately find out on Nov. 5th but I rather be cautiously optimistic than doom.
I wouldn’t say that. You make the Beyoncé appearance in her home state no matter what because it’s wider reaching than just TX.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I’m still not understanding how the huge spike in donor registrations, small individual donors, and the Debate debacle last month lead to flat polling/ lean Trump.

Something is just not adding up figuratively and literally.
The peak of the campaign was in the immediate aftermath of Biden dying, Kamala had mystery box policies but was running on putting Trump in jail ("I know his type!") and Tim Walz calling MAGA weird couch-fukkers. People loved that joyful, punchy energy that promised a radical departure from the past 8 years of old white man Trump-Biden. Then the same full-diaper Democratic consultants who always fukk everything up took control of her campaign and got scared because they confuse their own hangups about wanting Daddy Reagan for the desires of the broader electorate, so they castrated Tim and decided Kamala is actually an establishment Republican who won't do anything different from the past 4 years. Which of course went over like a lead balloon because nobody actually likes establishment Republicans and this is one of the biggest change elections in recent memory.

Basically, we went from this:

harris-veep-getty.jpg

to this:

cheney-harris-getty.jpg

I think and hope she will win the election, but this has been a terrible campaign, even granting the short runway. I'm actually not even sure that's harmful because the longer the campaigns have gone on, the worse she's done.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Be honest, when Walz was selected as the VP choice did you think we’d be worried about the Midwest this late in the race? Yeah, some will say she’s just dotting her i’s and crossing her t’s, but I think it’s a little ominous that a rush of time and resources has been shifted to Michigan here lately. Also, the finger pointing started a few weeks ago. Mehdi, one of her initial vocal backers to takeover Biden based on her electability, has been sounding the alarm on Michigan and has all of a sudden started sounding more pessimistic about her chances.
Every trump appearance is full of desperation and fear. Otherwise he wouldn't have turned down a second debate. He wouldn't be begging news networks to stop airing negative ads about him. He wouldn't be warning his followers about another stolen election and putting out fake stories of interference. He knows there's a slim margin of error and he can't afford any more slip ups. Don't see how anybody can think the republicans look confident right now. Both sides look like they're in the fight of their lives.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The peak of the campaign was in the immediate aftermath of Biden dying, Kamala had mystery box policies but was running on putting Trump in jail ("I know his type!") and Tim Walz calling MAGA weird couch-fukkers. People loved that joyful, punchy energy that promised a radical departure from the past 8 years of old white man Trump-Biden. Then the same full-diaper Democratic consultants who always fukk everything up took control of her campaign and got scared because they confuse their own hangups about wanting Daddy Reagan for the desires of the broader electorate, so they castrated Tim and decided Kamala is actually an establishment Republican who won't do anything different from the past 4 years. Which of course went over like a lead balloon because nobody actually likes establishment Republicans and this is one of the biggest change elections in recent memory.

Basically, we went from this:

harris-veep-getty.jpg

to this:

cheney-harris-getty.jpg

I think and hope she will win the election, but this has been a terrible campaign, even granting the short runway. I'm actually not even sure that's harmful because the longer the campaigns have gone on, the worse she's done.

Walz seems to be unleashed this week

But that was the positive thing about Biden before he lost his faculties. He didn’t have a campaign run by the consultant class in 2020. They were all in on Pete, Amy, Kamala, etc..

Also, I still believe in the Washington State Primary Rule !!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I wouldn’t say that. You make the Beyoncé appearance in her home state no matter what because it’s wider reaching than just TX.
Not really. A Democratic presidential nominee hasn't campaigned in Texas this close to the election in decades.

She's not going to win TX, but if Kamala was truly worried that she was down, she wouldn't be wasting time in TX.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every trump appearance is full of desperation and fear. Otherwise he wouldn't have turned down a second debate. He wouldn't be begging news networks to stop airing negative ads about him. He wouldn't be warning his followers about another stolen election and putting out fake stories of interference. He knows there's a slim margin of error and he can't afford any more slip ups. Don't see how anybody can think the republicans look confident right now. Both sides look like they're in the fight of their lives.

If we're being honest, Trump would be probably be complaining and crying about the election being stolen regardless.

The reason people are worried is that Democratic turnout tends to be inconsistent (whereas Republicans always vote) and Trump has overperformed polls the last two elections. Doesn't mean it's going to happen this time, who knows, but it's not unreasonable to worry about.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not really. A Democratic presidential nominee hasn't campaigned in Texas this close to the election in decades.

She's not going to win TX, but if Kamala was truly worried that she was down, she wouldn't be wasting time in TX.
Again you do the appearance with someone the level of Beyoncé in their home state regardless if you are down. It also helps Allred.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If we're being honest, Trump would be probably be complaining and crying about the election being stolen regardless.

The reason people are worried is that Democratic turnout tends to be inconsistent (whereas Republicans always vote) and Trump has overperformed polls the last two elections. Doesn't mean it's going to happen this time, who knows, but it's not unreasonable to worry about.
This also could be all a strategy

Kamala is still saying she's the underdog

People keep remembering 2016

What's funny Republicans seem to get more motivated by thinking they're winning. The Dems are the opposite.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I hear you. Part of me thinks Democrats are addicted to worry and grief. Republicans run on fear and Dems run on anxiety

Too many Democrats are doompilled to the Newspapers. A good reason why Trump won in 2016 was that he just didn't care what papers said about him, he was Authentic to Republicans too used to their own politicians being politicians. Democrats are looking for the one person who will be that persona that is teflon.

Honestly if a Democrat was to be themselves... to be charismatic but flawed, it would resonate a ton with Democrats because there is a honesty in that... that's who they are... a bit why Biden won in a way, everyone knew who Biden was, there would be no surprises and why gaffes were expected.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Walz seems to be unleashed this week
Yep, I think the turning tide of public opinion and polling led to an internal fight in the campaign and a half-pivot back to the stuff that was working before (Tim being unleashed and Obama firing at Trump's head).

But that was the positive thing about Biden before he lost his faculties. He didn’t have a campaign run by the consultant class in 2020. They were all in on Pete, Amy, Kamala, etc..
Exactly.

Also, I still believe in the Washington State Primary Rule !!
:salute:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

He complained like the bytch that he is about it even when he fukking won because he lost the popular vote and that somehow meant it was "rigged" :hhh: