“The NOI silenced Malcolm X and rightfully so” - Tariq Nasheed

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
He sounds like a lot of Muslims. They say Malcolm was out of pocket at the end and justify his murder for going against Elijah.

If y'all made at Tariq then you'll have to be mad at Farrakhan. He's been on that same sentiment until Malcolm daughter tried to kill him.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
7 pages of remedial c00ns who thought he was referring to Malcolm’s assassination. You can’t make this shyt up :dead:
Imagine a pot calling a kettle black

So u saying Malcolm was wrong for calling out Elijahs alleged pedo antics

And he deserved to be shunned for going against the grain?

OK
If we are c00ns u gotta be a Mega/Maga c00n on steroids

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
He sounds like a lot of Muslims. They say Malcolm was out of pocket at the end and justify his murder for going against Elijah.

If y'all made at Tariq then you'll have to be mad at Farrakhan. He's been on that same sentiment until Malcolm daughter tried to kill him.

Hell yh we are mad at boot polish side parting hair Farrakhan

Just because he did some good goings doesn't negate the BS he does

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Hell yh we are mad at boot polish side parting hair Farrakhan

Just because he did some good goings doesn't negate the BS he does
All the Muslims I know love dude. Especially the ones who attend Mosque 45. I thought about becoming a Muslim. They treat and talk about him like a Messiah. It's almost like he can do not wrong.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
All the Muslims I know love dude. Especially the ones who attend Mosque 45. I thought about becoming a Muslim. They treat and talk about him like a Messiah. It's almost like he can do not wrong.
And that's how he likes it

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Holdup. This fake emotional outrage about the title is because posters think Tariq is referring to the assassination and not the JFK comment? Is that what you’re saying? The coli is dumb, but they can’t be that fukking dumb, and I don’t need to watch the video to know that’s what he has to be referring to

Why else would they be in here mad breh? :mjlol:

Because all Tariq said was JFK got killed and that the NOI told Malcolm and others not to gloat so that cacs wouldn't retaliate violently towards Black people in anger. He said he agreed with the NOI doing that to prevent retaliation towards the black community. "They silenced him and rightfully so" as in they told him to be quiet.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I assume you are Sunni/grew up Sunni
My grandmother is Muslim and she gave me my first Quran, however we are allowed to chose our own Religion so as I said, I took my Shahada at 16

I even saw this dude when he was touring English Universities as I was part of the Muslim Student Group.

Ultimately I am a free thinker that does not ascribe to a specific religion, yet I respect them.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
These Tariq threads stay doing numbers because of the posters who swear they don't fukk with him but be in every thread driving 90% of the engagement. Y'all mfs retarded. :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My grandmother is Muslim and she gave me my first Quran, however we are allowed to chose our own Religion so as I said, I took my Shahada at 16

I even saw this dude when he was touring English Universities as I was part of the Muslim Student Group.

Ultimately I am a free thinker that does not ascribe to a specific religion, yet I respect them.

I'm asking because as a Muslim the NOI is not accepted as true Islam (this is the general view).

NOI was more so an attempt of forming a Nation and formal Ethnicity in the literal sense. i think most people are not well versed on history and establishing nations thus they didn't even really comprehend the stuff NOI talked about besides roasting white people.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He did tell Malcolm to chill. And Malcolm couldn't help himself. He needed a timeout. But they were cool afterwards. Well they weren't beefing.