Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
u would have been better off not responding if you don’t have an answer
so I’ll ask you again who is the white Jewish supremacist individual that goes after Tariq

let mw spell it out for you my slow breddah.

learn to read mofo. those are examples. humans generally use given examples to infer the set. they don't assume the examples are the full set. well not if they learned anything in maths.

tariq does not just go after people who go after him.

tariq will routinely initiate beef with people minding their own business.

his very raison-d-etre is to attack white supremacists (and/incl WS jews) whether they have attacked him or not.

don't be dumb.

furthermore tariq has has spent years establishing negative GENERAL "tether attributes" - food, hairline, fleeing countries, failed states. not the negative attributes of an individual tether to attack individuals but rather general negative attributes which can be attributed to any tethers (that you don't like). e.g. he will call out and generalise the living conditions of a tether when he has no idea about their economic situation. why? because for tariq "any" tether can be said to have fled their home because that is what tethers do.

what attributes does tariq think tethers in GENERAL have or which can be used to attack them? i think we all know. they were coined by tariq and are repeated on this site daily.

what attributes does tariq think (WS) jews have in general or which can be used to attack them. no one knows. not a peep.

even an idiot should be able to understand that.

don't @ me

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Tommy talking in a calm voice caught me off guard. Lmao

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
u & @Problematic Pat - spend way too much energy, criticizing his core fan base …. which makes you look ridiculous

This is some type of KS shyt from a few years ago - when his biggest distractors at the time went hardbody at his fan base to ironically, after his passing are currently using his same talking points
You nikkaz are annoying and stupid. That's why people roast y'all. We don't go into y'all spaces but y'all always in everyone else's worried about what they doing and pocket watching.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hell naw, man sneako got burned so bad, you can tell he was dazed when Tariq started going on about eating dogs, he had no problems spewing stereotypes about black peoples but got to stuttering when it got to Filipino stereotypes. Tariq's line about he got hit by Harriet tubmans fist had my dying. He ended up leaving.

As far as the Zionism thing. Tariq got that point. He explained why there is no strategic reason for black people to distinguish between different types of white supremacy, they are pushing a paradigm that is completely useless to black people
No his family is in deep with Jews and so is he which is why he makes the excuses he does.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You nikkaz are annoying and stupid. That's why people roast y'all. We don't go into y'all spaces but y'all always in everyone else's worried about what they doing and pocket watching.
is this a joke:dwillhuh:

this is grade A-
Screen-Shot-2020-03-30-at-2.01.39-PM-1.png

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
let mw spell it out for you my slow breddah.

learn to read mofo. those are examples. humans generally use given examples to infer the set. they don't assume the examples are the full set. well not if they learned anything in maths.

tariq does not just go after people who go after him.

tariq will routinely initiate beef with people minding their own business.

his very raison-d-etre is to attack white supremacists (and/incl WS jews) whether they have attacked him or not.

don't be dumb.

furthermore tariq has has spent years establishing negative GENERAL "tether attributes" - food, hairline, fleeing countries, failed states. not the negative attributes of an individual tether to attack individuals but rather general negative attributes which can be attributed to any tethers (that you don't like). e.g. he will call out and generalise the living conditions of a tether when he has no idea about their economic situation. why? because for tariq "any" tether can be said to have fled their home because that is what tethers do.

what attributes does tariq think tethers in GENERAL have or which can be used to attack them? i think we all know. they were coined by tariq and are repeated on this site daily.

what attributes does tariq think (WS) jews have in general or which can be used to attack them. no one knows. not a peep.

even an idiot should be able to understand that.

don't @ me

i love it
bytch & bytch & bytch on said topic then when asked to give an example
post a whole lotta nothing … with ending don’t @ me

:mjlol: