Tariq Nasheed- Breaking Boundaries: The Olympic Erasure of Black Creators

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
East Asians took breaking to another level in the 2000's and the same way cats be saying NYC doesn't run Hip Hop anymore, the same can be said about breaking not being secluded to Black people...Too many other ethnicities took breaking to new levels. Lets be honest. How much breaking have you actually seen in Hip Hop videos since the 80's? If it's abandoned then why cry when others take what u abandoned and upkeep it to appreciation? When dances came back to Hip Hop during the ringtone era, no one was breaking like that but those Japanese and Koreans were taking breaking to the next level around that same time. The closest we had to a breaking revival strictly being done by FBAs in America are those subway performers but I've seen Coli posters actually say those don't count and that those subway performers look gay.

But I expect the Tariq dikk eaters will all of a sudden pretend to care about breaking because Tariq said so like they been doing with 70's Hip Hop these past few months.

All these tethers that dapped this :mjpls:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You're all over the place breh.

No I'm not. Like I said, I stayed on topic and corrected your wrong info about Tariq. But now I'm just repeating myself so we can end this back and forth because there's nothing else further to discuss between us. :ehh:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
People don’t care about break dancing because we already been did that and now we have moved onto creating new things because that’s what black people do.

Last year Taylor swift was swag surfing during the Super Bowl and it was the first time a lot of white people ever saw a dance that black people were doing over 15 years ago.

Your post is the entire reason why Tariq is correct. Y’all believe that just because we moved on from some of our cultural creations that other people can come in an claim they invented it. That’s not how it works.

Take Tariq's nuts out your mouth, you not his woman.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Take Tariq's nuts out your mouth, you not his woman.
A whole post about hip hop in which one sentence referenced Tariq and that’s all you noticed :gucci:

I searched all posts using “Tariq” under your username and you have 5 pages worth of posts directly using his name which means you have many more indirectly referencing him. Sounds like you have a Tariq nasheed fetish :huhldup:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
A whole post about hip hop in which one sentence referenced Tariq and that’s all you noticed :gucci:

I searched all posts using “Tariq” under your username and you have 5 pages worth of posts directly using his name which means you have many more indirectly receiving him. Sounds like you have a Tariq nasheed fetish :huhldup:

:russell:yeah, I'm making fun of him and his supporters cause it's funny to do, you're just retarded. your retard reverse psychology shyt ain't working, now hike ya skirt down.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Do I understand correctly that we're being erased because breakdancing is now an Olympic event? :huh:
Is that whats happening here?
Are we being erased cause they're gonna breakdance at the Olympics? :dwillhuh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:russell:yeah, I'm making fun of him and his supporters cause it's funny to do, you're just retarded. your retard reverse psychology shyt ain't working, now hike ya skirt down.
Your obvious obsession with Tariq nasheed is reverse psychology? :mjlol:

“I post about Tariq nasheed 24/7 only because I hate his supporters” sure ok buddy :russ:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Your obvious obsession with Tariq nasheed is reverse psychology? :mjlol:

“I post about Tariq nasheed 24/7 only because I hate his supporters” sure ok buddy :russ:

Post the contents of what I mention about your daddy then.

I guarantee they got more laugh daps than anything.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now look at everybody that dapped this
One is a passport bro
One is from Canada
One is using Kyle Barker as a SN, the irony
One ran his narrow ass in here to uplift other cultures to make it seem like the stamp of approval is them taking the culture and somehow making it “better”
The other two ain’t worth mentioning
Don’t dap me again bytch nikkas
I know who you are:mjgrin:
If Tariq is disingenuous and divisive
You muthafukkas ain’t no better
Anytime a black American says something
Watch how the undercover my brotha my brotha, we all the same, flat blackness bytch nikkas come out the woodwork like your chump ass
It’s always the same goofies
I will die on this hill
This forum is not problack
This forum is filled with infiltrators of the “culture”
This forum is very anti black american
This forum is filled with digital blackface bytches
If you really for the people
Watch how muthafukkas get gassed and talk about black americans
It’s always the same enclave of posters reading from the same script
The irony in everything you hoe cake nikkas write is ridiculous:dead:
Spoken/typed with keen Pro Black Patriarchal Foundational Black American insight, intelligence and scholarship, friends. :myman:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hiphop is just a point of reference because it's currently "active" today. But this is also about Black American culture as a whole.

I think people just aren't used to Black Americans doing this because we let the shyt happen multiple times before with music and culture. That's why we have all these silly ass "yall didn't care about this before" comments. And like with Busta Rhymes saying we have no culture at all, and you got people like Burner Boy saying the same thing. At a certain point, what did people expect to happen? Black Americans been locked out of all sorts of things like the economy, education, judicial system, etc...culture is the last frontier. And this lockout was starting hiphop.

I think it's wild that people are either ignoring the Bustas and Fat Joes starting the shyt, or they're basically just trying straight up use gaslighting by calling us defending our culture some kind of analogous to white supremacists. Either way people are being obtuse and think we're retarded.
Straight up agents of white supremacy, friend. :mjpls::francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Then we wouldn’t have gotten these classicks, friend.

:blessed:

giphy.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You seen the docu so that fully confirms Tariq in 2018 didn't do his research and didn't really care about the history and was still saying Kool Herc started it 7 years later when the info was out there. Thanks for confirming it and proving my point. We can stop interacting because you just proved my point.:ehh:
The FBA movement is valid and necessary. The problem it's like early christianity with the contradictions in the bible.

Because Tariq peeps the play that his detractors have when they want to debate him he can easily win because at the end of the day the anti FBA argument is always We didn't do nothing to you we don't owe you anything and if anything you owe us. So all Tariq has to do is to run down history and all the things that was and is done to us and win.

If his haters just accepted his premise they could flummox him for example when he told Myron Some of us were already here meaning Before slavery all Myron had to do is ask him what does that mean?

Because if you say that how could FBA's be both ADOS and Native Americans and if you say theyre were Native americas you're using Panny and Tether scholars research

I'm not saying Tariq hasn't done the reading he was Pan African before he shytted on them but I think he's coming up with what FBA is on the fly.

Lets go back to breakdancing It's like saying what is American cuisine basically it's Native American dishes with english flair. Like Tea was created in Asia but English people invented tea bags and americans threw ice into it and called it Iced Tea

If FBA's were aways here then they eat pumpkin pie and Rosat Turkey like Native Americans and all other americans do and that would mean that Thomas Sowell's Black redneck .Scotch Irish/ FBA culture is correct and although FBA did create breakbancing then other cultures contributed to it's development.
And if breakdancing or Hip Hop as a whole embraced elements of other cultures then it's kinda not solely FBA which would mean that no one people could claim it.

But like Christianity eventually other thinkers will provide additional context and fix a majority of the contradictions.