Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I listened to some of this and I just gotta say, Sneako and Myron are the two dumbest motherfukkers I've heard on Youtube in a long time. A LONG time.

I had to stop the video every time they tried to make a point because they were so stupid. Bad faith arguments, outright false statements and tired tropes were all they had. Even when they tried to go insult-for-insult, they lost. They can only do well in their controlled environment around an audience that agrees with them. Outside of that, they can't debate or articulate themselves worth a damn.

One of those MFs said that Nigerians don't even speak English when they come over here. A country where English is the official language. :mjlol:

When Tommy is the smartest person on your side BY FAR, that says a lot.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Hell I don't like this fk boy Tariq. But fk these Fresh n Fit retards. A wannabe Arab and a super c00n Bajan. Aba and Preach>>>
Aba & Preach have shown they are they are a little :mjpls:

They try not to be overt with it, but when you see it, you’ll recognise it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I listened to some of this and I just gotta say, Sneako and Myron are the two dumbest motherfukkers I've heard on Youtube in a long time. A LONG time.

I had to stop the video every time they tried to make a point because they were so stupid. Bad faith arguments, outright false statements and tired tropes were all they had. Even when they tried to go insult-for-insult, they lost. They can only do well in their controlled environment around an audience that agrees with them. Outside of that, they can't debate or articulate themselves worth a damn.

One of those MFs said that Nigerians don't even speak English when they come over here. A country where English is the official language. :mjlol:

When Tommy is the smartest person on your side BY FAR, that says a lot.
It wasn't even a debate.

These motherfukkers are sellouts. Race traitors to the highest degree.

Don't even need to validate their existence, they had zero points. They had nothing to say and their opinion was and still is meaningless.

Tariq had facts, they had lies.

Mfers trying to "argue" against systemic racism :heh:

Like a mfer trying to argue against math, stupid fukks :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Watched about 13 minutes. Myron is so intellectually dishonest. He literally piggybacks off of AA culture and then talks about "he made it." However, if he had stayed where he belongs, he would have ashy feet walking down a dirt road. He literally needs our people because his own people can't do shyt for him.

Tariq, who I don't support, is his intellectual superior. It's like a 5 year old arguing with a college grad.

Didn't listen long enough to get to Tommy.
Aren't you Ethiopian? :dwillhuh: