“The NOI silenced Malcolm X and rightfully so” - Tariq Nasheed

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm asking because as a Muslim the NOI is not accepted as true Islam (this is the general view).

NOI was more so an attempt of forming a Nation and formal Ethnicity in the literal sense. i think most people are not well versed on history and establishing nations thus they didn't even really comprehend the stuff NOI talked about besides roasting white people.

OK

Obviously ours will be different to yours

But we have/had a NOI HQ here in London Brixton

So I didn't just read up on NOI, I joined them here in the UK and attended their meetings

I dressed 3/4 covered including my locs
Anytime we had a meeting the women would do security checks on us and the men would check the men

Obviously our experience is different because of the historical contexts, but we often had guest speakers from American reps so I learned a bit 1st hand.

I dont usually insert myself into conversations that I don't have a little bit of background knowledge on.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He did tell Malcolm to chill. And Malcolm couldn't help himself. He needed a timeout. But they were cool afterwards. Well they weren't beefing.

The general view was Malcolm was feeling himself too much and his arrogance let to the reckless statement.

Most people commenting were not alive so they base their understanding off the Spike Lee Movie and YouTube videos but from what I understand Alot of black people sided with the NOI, Because Elijah was the one leading the tangibles, Malcolm and the ministers were simply his voices hence why 70% of the stuff they say started with "The Honerable Elijah Muhammad teaches us..."

Elijah was the most dangerous black man in America at this time

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
OK

Obviously ours will be different to yours

But we have/had a NOI HQ here in London Brixton

So u didn't just read up on NOI, I joined them here know the UK and attended their meetings

I dressed 3/4 covered including my locs
Anytime we had a meeting the women would do security checks on us and the men would check the men

Obviously our experience is different because of the historical contexts, but we often had guet speakers from American reps so I learned a bit 1st hand.

I dont usually insert myself into conversations that I don't have a little bit of background knowledge on.

That's not the real NOI. The modern NOI is not the actual NOI as I have stated.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That's not the real NOI. The modern NOI is not the actual NOI as I have stated.
I wasn't alive them times brother
I'm just showing u my different experiences in Islam

And why i feel Malcolm and Khalid had every right to say what they said
And they knew what the repercussions would be

I need to investigate more into the Elijah pedo allegations

Also I need to look more into the Origins of so called Master Fard cuz dude looks like he's from Istanbul

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wasn't alive them times brother
I'm just showing u my different experiences in Islam

And why i feel Malcolm and Khalid had every right to say what they said
And they knew what the repercussions would be

I need to investigate more into the Elijah pedo allegations

Also I need to look more into the Origins of so called Master Fard cuz dude looks like he's from Istanbul

Lol you are showing your bias in this response.

With your logic why would any sane black person be a fan of Khalid and Malcolm who were desciples of a Pedo being lead by a random nikka from Turkey.

You support Khalid allegedly trying to extort Ice Cube too?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lol you are showing your bias in this response.

With your logic why would any sane black person be a fan of Khalid and Malcolm who were desciples of a Pedo being lead by a random nikka from Turkey.

You support Khalid allegedly trying to extort Ice Cube too?
Ice cube is advocating for trump so maybe he just smelt the c00n in him from early.

I'm defo biased
And I actually rate Farrakhan as a Jamaican
However

Those 2 men aforementioned put their lives in the line for people

And paid for it
So I salute them more than I can say for Nosheed

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Has Tariq spoke on project 2025 yet?

He'd probably say some dumb shyt like "FBAs are riders. We are known for getting it out the mud, so that won't scare us into voting for Biden........nyehhh"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ice cube is advocating for trump so maybe he just smelt the c00n in him from early.

I'm defo biased
And I actually rate Farrakhan as a Jamaican
However

Those 2 men aforementioned put their lives in the line for people

And paid for it
So I salute them more than I can say for Nosheed

Would ice cube be better if he supported Biden?

Farrahkan isnt jamican he is from boston and his mother was from Greneada.

Khalid and Malcolm put their lives on the line to promote the message of a pedo and a turkish nikka right?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Khalid and Malcolm put their lives on the line to promote the message of a pedo and a turkish nikka right?

I'm dun with u now

Farrakhan, who is Black, was born Louis Eugene Walcott on May 11, 1933 in The Bronx, New York City. He is the younger of two sons of Sarah Mae Manning (1900–1988) and Percival Clark, immigrants from the Anglo-Caribbean islands. His mother was born in Saint Kitts, while his father was Jamaican

Don't know the difference between Malcolm and Louis and your supposed 2 be a so called black?

Boy o boy let's agree to disagree

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps

His father Percival is Jamaican.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All the Muslims I know love dude. Especially the ones who attend Mosque 45. I thought about becoming a Muslim. They treat and talk about him like a Messiah. It's almost like he can do not wrong.
And none of that is Islam. I'm not even religious and I know their version of it is not it. They might as well be a church.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm dun with u now

Farrakhan, who is Black, was born Louis Eugene Walcott on May 11, 1933 in The Bronx, New York City. He is the younger of two sons of Sarah Mae Manning (1900–1988) and Percival Clark, immigrants from the Anglo-Caribbean islands. His mother was born in Saint Kitts, while his father was Jamaican

Don't know the difference between Malcolm and Louis and your supposed 2 be a so called black?

Boy o boy let's agree to disagree

Ok i misspoke on where Farrahkans mother is from, he still a Boston nikka thoughz

So answer my question based on your logic and admitted bias Malcolm and Khalid put their lives on the line for a Pedo and a Turkish nikka, yes or no?