“The NOI silenced Malcolm X and rightfully so” - Tariq Nasheed

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
People over here often act like he never left the NOI, and like to only prop up his views prior to that period in his life.

Malcolms new views weren't fully established and only a few months old compared to the 12 year reputation he built while with the NOI. In his autobio he still felt that America was in a different condition compared to Mecca where as race and skin color still were a factor that both Black & white were dealing with and that moving foward he wasn't so quick to just let white folks in like that. He still felt that Black people in America had a lot to work out among our own before embracing outside of our race like that.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Zay got y'all again :mjlol:

Tariq wasn't talking about the NOI killing Malcolm he was talking about the NOI telling Malcolm to lay low after speaking. "Malcolm just don't comment" That's when Tariq when on to to say "they silenced him" as in they told him to be quiet not to attract unnecessary attention and instead be strategic. After that he said Malcolm didn't do that which is why he fell out with NOI.
They only care about the tread title, truth be damned :francis:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think that Malcolm made a misstep talking about JFK's assassination.

People revered him and his message wasn't congruent with the NOI's message which is why they distanced themselves from Malcolm.

But Tariq shouldn't have said that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is your leader, Tariqians. At what point do you stop agreeing and start questioning?

You can clearly see he’s trying to be under Trump when the time comes.
He's gonna slide his hand up another puppets asscrack and make more entertainment to pacify his audience. Throw in hairline jokes and call some dark people crispy... All will be forgotten

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What do u mean

Hate on the fact that he preached unity after visiting Mecca?

There are only a few people that are against unity, u can find the same 4 posters in every Nosheed thread

The issue with these convos is most people do not even understand NOI doctrine nor have they ever been any organized units with hireacrchy and order.

Malcolm being silenced by NOI was NOI protocol for making the streets hot by making a statement about a US President. NOI wasn't trying to have proof to be considered a terrorist org, hence they never proactively talked about violence or death but only used it in the context of self defense.

And NOI told nikkas from Day 1 they will die and kill for their cause lol that said If I remember correctly Malcolm himself stated he did not feel it was the NOI who literally wanted him dead as they didn't even have the access to infrastructure to do some of the things he identified being done to him but more so another "entity" who was simply leveraging the envonrment occurring with the tension between Malcolm and the NOI.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

People revered him and his message wasn't congruent with the NOI's message which is why they distanced themselves from Malcolm.

see my last post. It's like when Gaddafi wants dto give the NOI 1 billy and they were like nah we aren't about to have the Govt put us in a bucket we aren't prepared for, and low and behold Farrakhan introduces Gaddfi to the Black P Stones and he has them nikkas hijacking planes.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Tariq wasn't talking about the NOI killing Malcolm he was talking about the NOI telling Malcolm to lay low after speaking. "Malcolm just don't comment" That's when Tariq when on to to say "they silenced him" as in they told him to be quiet not to attract unnecessary attention and instead be strategic. After that he said Malcolm didn't do that which is why he fell out with NOI.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolms new views weren't fully established and only a few months old compared to the 12 year reputation he built while with the NOI. In his autobio he still felt that America was in a different condition compared to Mecca where as race and skin color still were a factor that both Black & white were dealing with and that moving foward he wasn't so quick to just let white folks in like that. He still felt that Black people in America had a lot to work out among our own before embracing outside of our race like that.

Yup. I think as El Hajj Malik El Shabazz, his message implies that all races can live harmoniously as long as all is of the Islamic faith(orthodox). I think his views were still the same in regards to white supremacy in America when he was with the nation as Malcolm X

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
We respect Malcolm X in the UK
We respect his growth in a positive direction
We love him
Some of us love Kahlid Muhammad too
But the majority love Malcolm because he is more inclusive in his later time.

Most people I engage with respect him for having his own mind and not just blindly following a doctrine when he realised flaws in its system.
We respect his ability to, in the words of Stokely Carmicheal, mobilise and Organise...
It's lol shyt like this that I love about yall. My Professor was across the pond and came to teach at Uni, and I always loved seeing her write different variations of these words.

Plus her accent was so fukking pleasant to my ears back when I could hear. I would skip classes to watch her paint impressionistic aesthetic of her home and terrains. She had a thing for Victorian Era fashion from there and using very black figures with a gray ash haze to the blackness. I miss the old lady so much. Im sorry but I can't help it. My apologies for being a weirdo at times. This brought back very good memories.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
lol, Tariq is telling you he clearly is co opted like NOI as been for years decades.

I mean Elijah Muhammad was a child fukker himself

Malcolm X had a right to go after him.

Tariq Job is like preachers talk about something soon to come "reparations' (we do need them and should get them don't get me wrong)

take money form his folk that believe it

but really don't rock the boat have his flock punch down and if shyt gets real hot politically and culturly where USA really goes through it's destabilization period

Tariq as the money to get his wife, kids and white mother in law out of the usa at least main land USA.

I'm always black first
I'm always down for native black Americans because I am one

But at a certain point I new Tariq sorta started coming off as cointelpro or even a putin assets.

through out history pro black movements always get co opted
sad but it's something we have to realize it still goes on today.

to be honest can't trust anyone that as something to lose

agencies will leverage that on you

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Holdup. This fake emotional outrage about the title is because posters think Tariq is referring to the assassination and not the JFK comment? Is that what you’re saying? The coli is dumb, but they can’t be that fukking dumb, and I don’t need to watch the video to know that’s what he has to be referring to