Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you know what i dont like? how the loud minority of tethers on thekooni.com will gaslight you as a tariq cult member when you simply admit that he made these dudes look ridiculous in this "debate"

if you think tariq made these guys sound like fools you've officially been grifted according to thekooni.com tether/shill logic.

No. We call YOU a c00n because you’re a Trump supporter

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Watched about 13 minutes. Myron is so intellectually dishonest. He literally piggybacks off of AA culture and then talks about "he made it." However, if he had stayed where he belongs, he would have ashy feet walking down a dirt road. He literally needs our people because his own people can't do shyt for him.

Tariq, who I don't support, is his intellectual superior. It's like a 5 year old arguing with a college grad.

Didn't listen long enough to get to Tommy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now they on Twitter begging for a rematch after getting sonned.
:mjlol:
Myron and Sneako are not intellectuals. I mean right from the get go the modus operandi was to try and get under Tariq's skin with these offensive jokes but Tariq displayed immaculate emotional maturity. Sneako is just a loud mouthed fool who likes to hear himself talking. Myron keeps trying to use surface level logic without much inner knowledge of certain things especially historical so all in all it was more entertainment than knowledgeable.

Him saying it's 30 nikkas living in the house is why the average income is so high is hilarious :mjlol: