“The NOI silenced Malcolm X and rightfully so” - Tariq Nasheed

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Imagine taking up for Tariq over Malcolm

c00ns and grifters should die
According to this poster

Zay got y'all again :mjlol:

Tariq wasn't talking about the NOI killing Malcolm he was talking about the NOI telling Malcolm to lay low after speaking. "Malcolm just don't comment" That's when Tariq when on to to say "they silenced him" as in they told him to be quiet not to attract unnecessary attention and instead be strategic. After that he said Malcolm didn't do that which is why he fell out with NOI.
Most the people in this thread aren't even talking about the shyt Tariq even said and it looks like we're now having to give these posters history lessons on who the Nation even are and what the temperature was at that time.

It's just a bunch of goofies mad he made black immigrants the butt of his jokes that were probably his biggest fans when it was implied that all his black jokes were towards ADOS. They don't care about the Nation or Malcolm at all. They just want to outrage troll off Tariq

:yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Imagine a pot calling a kettle black

So u saying Malcolm was wrong for calling out Elijahs alleged pedo antics

And he deserved to be shunned for going against the grain?

OK
If we are c00ns u gotta be a Mega/Maga c00n on steroids
No, I never said anything remotely close to that :dead:
Are you sure you’re replying to the right poster?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
No, I never said anything remotely close to that :dead:
Are you sure you’re replying to the right poster?

OK I apologise
We good we have no beef at all
We can also agree to disagree and keep it pushing 😉

that guy

Superstar
Daps
According to this poster

Most the people in this thread aren't even talking about the shyt Tariq even said and it looks like we're now having to give these posters history lessons on who the Nation even are and what the temperature was at that time.

It's just a bunch of goofies mad he made black immigrants the butt of his jokes that were probably his biggest fans when it was implied that all his black jokes were towards ADOS. They don't care about the Nation or Malcolm at all. They just want to outrage troll off Tariq

:yeshrug:
You’ll see the same handful of posters in every Tariq nasheed thread seething over his tether designation. Every last one of them are non/FBA blacks. The sad part is most of them used to be tariq nasheed fans before he started calling them tethers

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Malcolm fell out with Elijah Muhammad when he found out he impregnated 7 women and wasn’t adhering to his teachings.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I mean the supreme leader of his cult\secret society\nation told him not to speak on it. Then even if you leave the org, you still have to be easy about what you say publicly criticizing the leader

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm convinced at this point Tariq is an agent of chaos who was paid sometime around 2017 to create division in our community . We was much more on code before he fought to divide and eliminate every pro black or black rights movement that he didn't have his hands personally in.

I think y’all give these guys more credit than they deserve. These grifters say whatever they need to so the scam can continue.

Add in the ongoing radicalization of people using the internet and you get what you see here. Keep watching far right videos and you’ll become one

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Malcolm fell out with Elijah Muhammad when he found out he impregnated 7 women and wasn’t adhering to his teachings.

That is the Spike Lee bullshyt.

“Elijah had multiple wives”, now if you want to debate and argue the definition of “wife” in the context sure, but when the Spike Lee film came out the Farrahkhan faction of NOI did a few speeches to refute inaccuracies. Were they bias? Maybe but the same is said for things Spike lee had to adjust in order to get the movie released. One of the “women Elijah impregnated” even went out correcting things and providing context during that time if my memory serves me correct also.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The NOI of today is technicallyba splinter group. When WD Muhammad ended the original NOI, Many did not agree (whether initially or after following WD Muhammad and not liking the direction) and formed their own groups with each making claim to being the real successor of Elijah or being true to the Message of ElIjah.

You have a few lesser known NOI splinter groups soms with their own scandalous history too. It's been over a decade since I cared about this stuff but New Nation of Islam I wanna say was one, and there was some (it may be NNOI) Based in I think Kansas City where the leader was on fukkery time

Alot of them are critics of Louis Farrakhan too

They were selling heroin weren't they?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They were selling heroin weren't they?

various things. It is the gift and the curse that came with "cleaning up" people. Naturally a ton of criminals gravitated to the NOI, but some folks still kept the old hustles up. The NOI brought Discipline and structure which is something many men especially those you would consider "lost", gravitate to. It's why even today a lot of Black men when they go into "conciousnus" their first exploration tends to be into Islam as it has emphasis on masculinity and discipline (a core tenant of manhood in most cultures).

There are stories of the NOI checking the Mob in cities for example.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
That is the Spike Lee bullshyt.

“Elijah had multiple wives”, now if you want to debate and argue the definition of “wife” in the context sure, but when the Spike Lee film came out the Farrahkhan faction of NOI did a few speeches to refute inaccuracies. Were they bias? Maybe but the same is said for things Spike lee had to adjust in order to get the movie released. One of the “women Elijah impregnated” even went out correcting things and providing context during that time if my memory serves me correct also.

Great symposium they doing Malcolm every year

21:00