Tariq Nasheed- Breaking Boundaries: The Olympic Erasure of Black Creators

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I honestly want to hear the real argument but I'm not going to watch a 1:19 video. I tried looking at the comments but they were 3x dumber than the average Coli thread.
Same cause its making zero sense
He's saying that breakdancing is not being attributed to FBA people stop being obtuse.
Is he saying that cause its an Olympic event now?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Is he saying that cause its an Olympic event now?
Not being attributed by who? Encyclopedias?

I'm telling you, these posters who all of a sudden care about any of this are full of shyt. They didn't care about any of this Breaking in Olympics stuff till this thread.

And I'll prove it

These are the 2018 Summer Youth Breaking Olympics medal winners

But it's bigger then FBA because the competition didn't even include the USA

Now if there was really an issue you would think @Voice of Reason ( who said my first comment was tether babble) would have made a big deal about the USA not being included along with those medal winners being non FBA back in 2018 since he's been a poster since 2016.

But when I type in his name and keyword "Olympics" with variations of "breaking" "Break dance"......Nothing comes up. He didn't give 2 fux about any of this in 2018 but all of a sudden he has an opinion about it when Tariq tells him to. Straight up phony. And there are a bunch of other posters who came in here being 'fake concerned' all of a sudden as well.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm telling you, these posters who all of a sudden care about any of this are full of shyt. They didn't care about any of this Breaking in Olympics stuff till this thread.

And I'll prove it

These are the 2018 Summer Youth Breaking Olympics medal winners

But it's bigger then FBA because the competition didn't even include the USA

Now if there was really an issue you would think @Voice of Reason ( who said my first comment was tether babble) would have made a big deal about the USA not being included along with those medal winners being non FBA back in 2018 since he's been a poster since 2016.

But when I type in his name and keyword "Olympics" with variations of "breaking" "Break dance"......Nothing comes up. He didn't give 2 fux about any of this in 2018 but all of a sudden he has an opinion about it when Tariq tells him to. Straight up phony. And there are a bunch of other posters who came in here being 'fake concerned' all of a sudden as well.
Breh I'm just tryna find out if people think we're being "erased" cause the Olympics has breakdancing now. None of you b*stards will say it :martin:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Breh I'm just tryna find out if people think we're being "erased" cause the Olympics has breakdancing now. None of you b*stards will say it :martin:

My dude. I just showed you that in 2018. Not only was there no FBAs but America wasn't even involved in the Olympics youth Breaking. AND NO ONE CARED. I pointed out that FBAs abandoned Breaking to the point that when all if that was going on in 2018 it wasn't a big story in urban social media. You're asking if people think we are being "erased" and I'm telling you that no one is even making a big deal about it because it wasn't an issue at all. Tariq is trying to make it into one but there arent any FBA breakers complaining about the Olympics at all because in 2024 breaking is so international it can't be just secluded to FBAs.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My dude. I just showed you that in 2018. Not only was there no FBAs but America wasn't even involved in the Olympics youth Breaking. AND NO ONE CARED. I pointed out that FBAs abandoned Breaking to the point that when all if that was going on in 2018 it wasn't a big story in urban social media. You're asking if people think we are being "erased" and I'm telling you that no one is even making a big deal about it because it wasn't an issue at all. Tariq is trying to make it into one but there arent any FBA breakers complaining about the Olympics at all because in 2024 breaking is so international it can't be just secluded to FBAs.
I know exactly what I asked and why.
You're too busy tryna prove no one cared. I'm tryna zero in on the reason they care.