Tariq Nasheed- Breaking Boundaries: The Olympic Erasure of Black Creators

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know exactly what I asked and why.
You're too busy tryna prove no one cared. I'm tryna zero in on the reason they care.
Black People don't care because they moved on from Breakdancing.

Eveytime FBA invents something they welcome outsiders in then they abandon it. shyt's been going since the beginning of this nation Black people don't care about Tap dancing either even though both Gregory Hines and Savion Butler tried to make it cool again.

Hell Spike Lee incorporated it into Bamboozled and it kinda made it seem c00nish/

It didn't help that tariq literally made Tap dancing a tern for c00ning.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Reading a lot of this stuff really makes him saying a “fleeing mindset true”… noway people is this okay with someone taking away from what others have did.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I said before & I'll say it again. In the words of Irv Gotti: "He's an agent of chaos" in every one of these threads & I'm surprised he hasn't been banned
I honestly think that poster is Taharka Bey aka Agent Tater Tot Bey. We already have Boochie Bear on here doing agent of white supremacy work, friend.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Anything like "Tariq" or "FBA" is like a Bat signal in the sky for him & he immediately starts detracting. I know I'm not the only person noticing he does this shyt all the time
I honestly think that poster is Taharka Bey aka Agent Tater Tot Bey. We already have Boochie Bear on here doing agent of white supremacy work, friend.

:duck:

Get it straight you lying incels. I only go into Tariq/Hip Hop threads ONLY because I love Hip Hop ( unlike you and most of the coli) and I will forever go in on Tariq trying to mix his personal diaspora war with Hip Hop. Any other topics Tariq deals with I don't get involved in. You never see me in Tariq threads outside of anything Hip Hop related you fukking liars. And I said it over and over again, I fux with Tariq because he's a hustler but I don't fukk with him trying to mix his personal diaspora war with Hip Hop.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I'm well known not to pay attention. I feel like I need to keep a 'coli notes' file. :skip:

Let me ask you a question. Since when is engaging in the topic discussion a detraction? I clicked play on the video in the OP and left a comment. All my comments are about the video in the OP. You are co signing posters who don't like me challenging Tariqs talking points about Hip hop. According to them im just supposed to agree with Tariq even when he's wrong or bullshyting. If I don't, I'm an agent of chaos. WTF. And you co signing that?

Notice how the people you are co signing aren't even engaging in my actual comments concerning the topic. They are just talking shyt about me and I'm not the topic. Talking shyt about me and not the topic is the real detraction.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tariq is okay when he sticks to topics such as this instead of shilling for the Republicans.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:duck:

Get it straight you lying incels. I only go into Tariq/Hip Hop threads ONLY because I love Hip Hop ( unlike you and most of the coli) and I will forever go in on Tariq trying to mix his personal diaspora war with Hip Hop. Any other topics Tariq deals with I don't get involved in. You never see me in Tariq threads outside of anything Hip Hop related you fukking liars. And I said it over and over again, I fux with Tariq because he's a hustler but I don't fukk with him trying to mix his personal diaspora war with Hip Hop.
You did your thing on this DV Anthem: Agent Bey.