The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
And Jason is 100 percent correct. Almost no one who supports Biden/Harris, tells you what they are voting for; all they can say is that they’re voting against Trump. Makes no sense.
Same with the other side tho. Not one person could tell me what trump has planned for black people bc he has nothing. One person actually said "bidens plan is trash. The only other option is not voting" like that means anything. Why keep the administration in power that has nothing planned for black people but condemn the party that at least has a plan? Can anybody make this make sense?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you tell this to the white women who voted for trump nationwide in the first place...:mjlol: it's not up to black people to save this fukking country man...:bryan:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize looking out for our well being was mutually exclusive to white women's actions :ohhh:

Thanks for enlightening me:salute::rudy:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
PENCE DID NOT ASK FOR THE BLACK VOTE! HE IS A PROUD CRACKER, AND USED THAT CRACKER BASE TO GET ELECTED. BIDEN IS A SECRET CRACKER, AND KALAMA IS A WANNABE IMMIGRANT CRACKER.
This line of thinking is the most ignorant thing I've read all day

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Quit fukkin projecting! It's election time, as much money as the Democratic party puts towards the campaigns, do you not think that they have not FLOODED all of social media and any perceived black discussion platform with MINDLESS "vote blue or die" bots? For both parties it is all hands on deck with the propaganda bots. TBA has proven that these people who follow these talking points are MINDLESS minions doing what they "think" that they are "supposed to do". The shills are the one who tell black people disregard their natural discernment, and follow the same pattern that has lead us to a fukking cliff;

African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053

I have ZERO respect for any person no matter what side who disregards intellect in these discussions. My focus is the well being of BLACK PEOPLE, not the fukkin Democratic and their political aspirations. WHY? Because the Democratic parties political aspirations are NOT equated with black liberation from this system of white supremacy that we were forced into.

Imagine being this insecure that you believe letting white folks decide elections and laws from now on is somehow asserting dominance over Democrats.

If we don't vote, we get four more years of an emboldened and unrestrained Donald Trump and Republican Party. That's all.

Joe Biden will retire from politics and enjoy the rest of his life a millionaire and an admired former Vice President, along with the Clintons, Obamas and all these other accomplished people you think you're somehow sticking it to. Kamala Harris will continue to be a prominent leader in the Senate and one of the most high-profile black women in politics.

Trump and his corrupt white DOJ will continue to impose martial law in Chicago and other cities, continue on with their relentless pursuit against "looters, rioters and criminals" while sending winks and nods to Neo-Nazis and Neo-confederates, continue reversing civil rights laws, continue going after affirmative action and other anti-discrimination policies, replace RBG with some anti-civil rights yee haw conservative ensuring no progression (and in fact regression) of black rights in this country for generations. Nothing to lose with a second term and feeling more emboldened about the virtues of his white power agenda than ever. And you'll be here still bytching, watching YouTube, and pretending to be some militant.

A pro-black militant who hates Democrats but enjoyed more rights as a black man in America when he was born than when your children will be born. And I hope when your children can't even get into a good college or buy a house because a conservative, Donald Trump Supreme Court declared all types of shyt that benefited us "unconstitutional" you have the courage to look them in the eyes and tell them what you were doing in 2016-2020 when there was an opportunity to make a difference.

Y'all aren't doing anything smart or militant, you're just inconveniencing, me, yourself, your neighbors, your communities, and all of our children for generations with your smart-dumb militant fantasies.

TLR full of dummies. Y'all make fun of "DNC shills" but fall for anyone that shouts "fukk Democrats" without critical or independent thought. Use your damn head and think about the fukking future already.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Same with the other side tho. Not one person could tell me what trump has planned for black people bc he has nothing. One person actually said "bidens plan is trash. The only other option is not voting" like that means anything. Why keep the administration in power that has nothing planned for black people but condemn the party that at least has a plan? Can anybody make this make sense?

The other side? I’m not hearing anyone saying to support Trump

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Upper management at wawa Would be to busy to watch a faceless c00n. What the fukk are you:patrice: your user name says Nicole but you got the wack energy of low-T agent or c00n:jbhmm:
Tell em why you mad b
:wow:
I don’t let no white man be a controller of my racial destiny. Nor do I depend on a system of political oppression that has historically disenfranchised black people to make the right decisions for my people, without the use of force and demand. Weak minds are easily manipulated with scare tactics.
^^^ entered their thread at 8:16, still on this at 9:16.
but asking people what they do with their time.

imagine arguing with other black people about who is the “better” white man to choose - the one to have your people in lock down or the white man will have you locked up. Literally sending a message to white supremacists that you can’t make it without their casting decisions on your lives, as you fall for the casting call. But remain dormant with the “hope until change gonna come” knowing whites in power don’t react to anything but uprising and reprisal. And the reckoning continues ..
:francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator
2016^^^
“The victory for 51-year-old Harris makes her the first Indian-American senator. Harris was backed by President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other top Democrats.
and ..”

“Kamala Harris has roped in Indian-American Sabrina Singh as her press secretary.”

Kamala Harris appoints Indian-American as her press secretary - Times of India

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/08/14/kamala-harris-rise-indian-origin-politicians-west/?outputType=amp

“It’s a real affirmation that the Indian American community and politicians of Indian origin have arrived,” Rep. Ami Bera (D-Calif.), whose parents immigrated from India in the late 1950s, told Today’s WorldView. “It sends a message that folks that look like you are in the highest office.”

just saying
Posts mislead about how Kamala Harris portrayed her heritage

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That’s shyt would be funny if it wasn’t the saddest shyt in the world. Even the most toothless backwood cac is encouraged to vote but it’s not Suspicious to these fools that they don’t want them to vote. It’s like a children’s carton where the villain has ridiculous plan that the kids at home saw coming and the hero’s find out in the end :snoop:
I understand why Tariq and Yvette are doing it. I understand psychology as well as economics....took classes on both in college. Financially it's not in their best interest if Biden/Harris get elected and do a good job because if black folk are happy it's not profitable for race hustlers.

You don't listen to pick up artists on Youtube if you're faithful and in a committed relationship and you don't listen to race hustling mufukkas like Tariq and Yvette if you're doing well financially and the country is content socially.

They need black anger and frustration to profit off that shyt. Simply psychology and economics. What I don't understand is why their followers don't want shyt to get better or if they want the country to burn and truly believe Biden and Harris will be worse than Trump then why don't they want to see them get elected?

Like I said before, sometimes I wish I couldn't see through bullshyt but since I can I call it out.