NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:what:

on here I’ve seen people say they’re voting for

The courts
Student loan reform
Expanded Medicare
Gun control
A plan for black America
The details of which are what? Or should we just hope the PTB gets it written out in the next 60 yrs bc they didn’t have enough time since orrr-
Haha

Bc it makes no sense what so ever.

The people we know ain't shyt are gonna cruise to victory bc yall hate somebody that at the very least acknowledges black people are treated badly in this country.

You know Republicans are garbage but you let them do what they want with no resistance. How does that make sense to you?
This has been acknowledged since Plessy v Ferguson in 1896
:comeon:

, acknowledgement but no action- can he acknowledge all the black people that his bills led to being mass incarcerated and grant their release from the prison industrial system? Can he acknowledge that black families were burdened by this and compensate them for their losses?
:ohhh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Elle Driver
TOLD ME 20-25% IS BLACK IN AMERICA.

Meena-Harris.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

If she's black I don't wanna be black no more. Call me something else

They'll give her a position and then put out a press release about them uplifting a black woman

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quit fukkin projecting! It's election time, as much money as the Democratic party puts towards the campaigns, do you not think that they have not FLOODED all of social media and any perceived black discussion platform with MINDLESS "vote blue or die" bots? For both parties it is all hands on deck with the propaganda bots. TBA has proven that these people who follow these talking points are MINDLESS minions doing what they "think" that they are "supposed to do". The shills are the one who tell black people disregard their natural discernment, and follow the same pattern that has lead us to a fukking cliff;

African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053

I have ZERO respect for any person no matter what side who disregards intellect in these discussions. My focus is the well being of BLACK PEOPLE, not the fukkin Democratic and their political aspirations. WHY? Because the Democratic parties political aspirations are NOT equated with black liberation from this system of white supremacy that we were forced into.
I mean if we're arguing in good faith neither are the republicans.

Let's keep it a stack breh.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Same with the other side tho. Not one person could tell me what trump has planned for black people bc he has nothing. One person actually said "bidens plan is trash. The only other option is not voting" like that means anything. Why keep the administration in power that has nothing planned for black people but condemn the party that at least has a plan? Can anybody make this make sense?

Breh, you won't get an answer. They're still here running that "they just tryna vote out zaddy for no reason. Leave zaddy alone!" script. These motherfukkers are just straight up obtuse Trump supporters.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only 2 sides matter trump supporters or Biden supporters. Non voters mean less than nothing.

If they're condemning Biden but not trump what does that tell you?
We already know the Republican Party ain’t shyt and racist as fuk. But when it’s the party that claims to represent black people’s interests has worked against our better interests for the better part of 60 yrs- it’s an issue to hold them to account for what they lacked due time black people facing A series of collective setbacks for the past 8 yrs while the Democrats enabled it. And I guess y’all would have called H. Rap Brown a “trump supporter” too when he was speaking on the exact dilemmas we are faced with now and that we’ve been warned about
:patrice:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The details of which are what? Or should we just hope the PTB gets it written out in the next 60 yrs bc they didn’t have enough time since orrr-

This has been acknowledged since Plessy v Ferguson in 1896
:comeon:

, acknowledgement but no action- can he acknowledge all the black people that his bills led to being mass incarcerated and grant their release from the prison industrial system? Can he acknowledge that black families were burdened by this and compensate them for their losses?
You're missing my point. What I'm saying is Trump refuses to say anything about black people bc we mean nothing to him. He says he's done the most for us than any president since Lincoln but we are in worse shape than before he took office. What has he done?

Compared to trump, Biden is a better choice. I'm comparing the two bc they are the only 2 choices. Neither one is my ideal choice. I just rather be recognized than ignored. Not voting isn't an option to me bc its accepting defeat. Not voting means giving up.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Oh so it took 4 years during an election period for her to try to issue a retraction or invalidate any of the sources despite the widespread attention that her Senate and AG appointments received in the news but never tried to correct the media when the original articles we’re actually written in 2016??
The article I posted is in response to current posts that she doesn't claim her blackness. It includes the Business Insider article as part of the AP clarification.

And she is Indian/South Asian as well as being Jamaican/Black so I really don't get the issue you seem to be having.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You're defending that Newsweek article pushed by the alt-right and white supremacist? You're not bothered that every time there's a minority candidate they question whether they are a true born candidate?

Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder why so many of your ideas are aligned with those of white supremacists?

:mjpls: Of course you're not bothered.
:banderas::ooh::ohlawd::whew::whoo::feedme::salute:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She was born in fukking Oakland...how is she not eligible?
This is the same woman Who lived in a predominantly black city, went to an HBCU, pledged a black sorority and still went off to marry a white man? during the time there were headlines circulating about her being the first Indian - American political rep at that level.
Any other time the majority would call her a wench who sleeps with the enemy and can’t be trusted. Lot of disparities but don’t mind me, I’m just an observer. Not to mention her wedding announcement that she said herself “…in keeping with our respective Indian and Jewish heritage, I put a flower garland around Doug’s neck and he stomped on a glass.”

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We already know the Republican Party ain’t shyt and racist as fuk. But when it’s the party that claims to represent black people’s interests has worked against our better interests for the better part of 60 yrs- it’s an issue to hold them to account for what they lacked due time black people facing A series of collective setbacks for the past 8 yrs while the Democrats enabled it. And I guess y’all would have called H. Rap Brown a “trump supporter” too when he was speaking on the exact dilemmas we are faced with now and that we’ve been warned about

Most states in this country are republican states. The Republicans lead the senate. The president is republican. Every person in his cabinet is republican.

I wouldn't say democrats let this happen. There's many instances of Republicans shooting down anything coming from democrats just bc they drafted it. Democrats are out numbered which is why everything gets shot down when it reaches the senate