Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where the fukk do these dudes get the time to listen to these YouTube Weirdos ramble everyday for hours. Do they not have jobs, families or responsibilities :dwillhuh:
It’s called being an active listener - you must not have a job that promotes self management, since it seems you don’t understand how it’s possible to have videos/podcasts playing in the background while you work, attend to chores etc. That’s known as adulting - having work life balance. Who is with their family 24/7 all day- people take breaks, children go to sleep, stuck in traffic etc. Not unless you want people to account for their time to you? But then again, who are you for you to feel entitled enough to have people account for their day. Perhaps people listen in increments or as they have breaks.

You’ve been on this site since 9am this morning - Don’t tell me that the ability to do multiple activities is all that perplexing to you?
:comeon:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk do these dudes get the time to listen to these YouTube Weirdos ramble everyday for hours. Do they not have jobs, families or responsibilities :dwillhuh:
I know, right?

If only there was some way to temporarily suspend those Youtube videos so that you didn't have to listen to them for three hours straight...

Damn!

Come on, let's put our heads together and figure this out!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People do have days off from work...:dwillhuh:
:mjlol:
The fukkin stupidest people I swear and they consider themselves the Best of the best from the voting political pool By acting condescending for wanting better representatives accountable to Black people in the community instead of pandering for votes To benefit themselves; then when those so called white saviors get in office/ they don’t do shyt but call us out our name While promoting “model” minorities Or “people of color” .

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How the fuk do you have time to repeatedly enter in threads or listen to people that you like to complain about - posting up the same comment post after post to insult or judge on issues Or beliefs that you don’t fuk with? Instead of making better use of time.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s called being an active listener - you must not have a job that promotes self management, since it seems you don’t understand how it’s possible to have videos/podcasts playing in the background while you work, attend to chores etc. That’s known as adulting - having work life balance. Who is with their family 24/7 all day- people take breaks, children go to sleep, stuck in traffic etc. Not unless you want people to account for their time to you? But then again, who are you for you to feel entitled enough to have people account for their day. Perhaps people listen in increments or as they have breaks.

You’ve been on this site since 9am this morning - Don’t tell me that the ability to do multiple activities is all that perplexing to you?
:comeon:
:mjlol: I’m upper management . I check this site Periodically at work to make a quick post or get a little entertainment. Even if I had 3 hours to waste I’m not going to use it for that dumb shyt:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dont argue with fools
The fools try to argue with us - no one was paying them any mind. They are in these threads more than the people who are regular listeners.

They are the equivalent of running up to strangers on the street, inserting yourself into their conversation, making sweeping generalizations without knowing then getting mad bc they tell you to shut the fuk up and mind your business.
:beli:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I know, right?

If only there was some way to temporarily suspend those Youtube videos so that you didn't have to listen to them for three hours straight...

Damn!

Come on, let's put our heads together and figure this out!
:hubie: Some of y’all really love these folks, I’m sorry. Y’all on some it’s still real to me dammit :manny:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
All I ask is for people to scrutinize Pence the same way :yeshrug:

ok... you saw a roach at the black restaurant...did you even look at the floor at the white one?

Personally I’m not voting because CA is sealed anyway, but for battleground state brehs and brehettes, do your research on both candidates. Don’t let anyone just bring up Kamala’s admittedly bad past politically while ignoring the transgressions of the others from the other side.

Pence flat out refused to say black lives matter, couldn’t even mutter it. :francis:

nikkah they got CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS shytting on Trump and his Administration regularly :gucci:..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

He asked why should black people vote for Harris. We can see from the responses that populism, coupled with wishful thinking and ignorance is the main line of thought for most of the callers. The only descent points was the school teacher at the end, who discusses Trump's affect on education. What do you all think about the responses to the question? Better yet will any of the Harris supporters on this forum challenge his argument when he's live again?

Common question by the shills

Q;Why are we focused on the flaws of the Democrats?

A;BECAUSE THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT ASKING FOR NOR RELYING ON THE BLACK VOTE. THE DEMOCRATS ON THE OTHER HAND FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR VOTE.

37,000 dead black people all because Donald Trump is a fukking moron who allowed this pandemic to run wild.
If that aint enough for someone to vote for Biden/Harris then there is no point talking to them and definitely no point giving views to their shytty Youtube show..