Kamala Harris: "Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency."

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hate to break it to you but nothing will change when she gets in office. It’s gonna be the same shyt.

Once the honeymoon is over, it’s gonna be the same okie dokie. America puts profits over people and farms out work to the lowest bidder. The people that can effect change are the people who don’t care who is in the White House. As long as they (the president) go along with their money making agenda.

If you try to disrupt them in any meaningful way, they’ll find a way to get you out the paint. How are you going to get any meaningful, long lasting change when it can be eroded at worse every 4 years or at best every 8? Just to start from nothing again, rinse and repeat.

If politicians really cared, they would keep building on policies that benefited the greater good and not just their side.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The kind of Black men who actually believe that:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

kamala keep cummin kamala keep cummin kamala keep cummin kamala keep cummin kamala keep cummin

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Thats been thw most lackluster, do nothing talking point of the past 12 years or so

Coli bothsider: "Why won't Kamala Harris talk about what she wants to do instead of talking about race/gender?!! :mad:"

*Posts what Harris is gonna try to do*

Coli bothsider: "that is impossible. She ain't serious about!!! :mad::mad::mad:"

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
We definitely need to do that.

These companies have been outsourcing our good paying jobs to save money w/ cheap skilled labor.

The American tech industry is basically building India's Middle Class right now. That's not an exaggeration either.

Republicans only favor Big Business CEO's, so this trend will only get worse for Americans and better for Indians with Trump running things.
Kamala is Indian

The fukk do you think she's gonna do for Black America :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Middle class?!?:childplease:

What fukking middle class...??? :mjlol: dnc tone deaf as usual... Watch she give money to families making 100k or more thinking THEY are the middle class while the working poor get NOTHING... WATCH!!!!:ufdup:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We definitely need to do that.

These companies have been outsourcing our good paying jobs to save money w/ cheap skilled labor.

The American tech industry is basically building India's Middle Class right now. That's not an exaggeration either.

Republicans only favor Big Business CEO's, so this trend will only get worse for Americans and better for Indians with Trump running things.

I mean… why would you pay a software developer in the US $150,000 when you can pay someone in India $50,0000. :mjlol:

The problem is consumerism. Everything is expensive. Food, housing, gas and electronics.

You can’t cap capitalism.

Airbnb, Uber and companies like it have killed industries. More so than outsourcing.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli bothsider: "Why won't Kamala Harris talk about what she wants to do instead of talking about race/gender?!! :mad:"

Coli bothsider: "that is impossible. She ain't serious about!!! :mad::mad::mad:"
I think the problem here is guys like Bernie Harris explicit outlined how they planned to tax
the rich and giant corporations that generate their wealth.

There was a legit plan.

Just saying "I'm going to expand the middle class!!" is generic much like being "Tough on crime" or whatever.

It's something Democrats seemingly have written on a notecard that they say literally every time they're up for election
and gives the impression that they're complete.y out of step with their constituents.

Even then we cannot trust that because so much of Biden's policies on his website have either not been enacted
due to "Congress boogeymen" or outright lying (like the Children in Cages deal).

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

I'm so confused reading these posts. People are so pessimistic but also complain about the very system that they have little to no faith in and fail to participate in. I don't even think they actually know what they want at this point. They just want to complain because it makes them feel better to spread misery lol

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm so confused reading these posts. People are so pessimistic but also complain about the very system that they have little to no faith in and fail to participate in. I don't even think they actually know what they want at this point. They just want to complain because it makes them feel better to spread misery lol
For what it's worth, I do think a lot of people lurking and not commenting can see how disingenuous and questionable a lot of the same 4-5 posters are. They run the same play in every thread

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:mjlol:nothing much. Just getting ready for the craziness at this point because its on its way. August is going to be a crazy month. Only meds Im taking is thc and at this point, Im trying to quit tbh. Youve been alright?
Yeah chilling breh glad you doing aight. The lead up to November bout to be crazy stay safe breh.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Hate to break it to you but nothing will change when she gets in office. It’s gonna be the same shyt.

Once the honeymoon is over, it’s gonna be the same okie dokie. America puts profits over people and farms out work to the lowest bidder. The people that can effect change are the people who don’t care who is in the White House. As long as they (the president) go along with their money making agenda.

If you try to disrupt them in any meaningful way, they’ll find a way to get you out the paint. How are you going to get any meaningful, long lasting change when it can be eroded at worse every 4 years or at best every 8? Just to start from nothing again, rinse and repeat.

If politicians really cared, they would keep building on policies that benefited the greater good and not just their side.

That's on Americans.

They really don't understand the pivotal fact is that WHITE VOTERS, by and large would rather live in squalor and die of typhoid like it's the middle ages then support or vie for anything to alleviate issues if they found out we would also benefit from it.