The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The other side? I’m not hearing anyone saying to support Trump
That’s because no one ever says it. I’ve yet to see one quote from a poster they reply to commenting in “support of Trump” or stating that “Trump gets their vote”. Lack of intellectual nuance is why we have such shytty choices in the first place.
:francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And Jason is 100 percent correct. Almost no one who supports Biden/Harris, tells you what they are voting for; all they can say is that they’re voting against Trump. Makes no sense.

I swear all y'all repeating this "they just voting against Trump" line gotta be some damn sociopaths and agents.

So the fukk what my nicca!? Some of us know Biden's policy agenda and some of us just want this maniac the fukk out and you mad? 170,000 people are dead from a botched pandemic response and this President is busy tweeting about himself, trying to dismantle the USPS, suppressing peaceful black protests to appeal to white voters, sending embarrassing winks to suburban moms that he will keep their neighborhoods white, humiliating himself and this entire country with every interview he gives, ordering the re-opening of everything in spite of science, and pretty much overseeing a genocide against American citizens for his own gain.....

And you mad people are just "voting against Trump."

What the hell is wrong with y'all, for real? Is being a contrarian who just shouts "fukk Democrats" all day no matter what the circumstances really that interesting to some of y'all?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He has no points. He's promoting political apathy within the black community at a crucial time, which is literally a token of the Republican playbook. We know the Democrats aren't shyt, but they're a hell of a lot more convenient than the other side.

He offers no real solutions. As I said in another thread, these dudes sit around and complain all day about not having an idealized political system that represents their interests - yet will do nothing to change it. Systemic change requires immense sacrifice, which is something we are not willing to do. You cannot have it both ways when it comes to militancy. Either get politically involved or shut the system down by force.

It's so sad...like night and day you can come on TLR and tell the difference between mature people who are actually informed and think for themselves and the catty attention-starved idiots who just love wallowing in misery for woke points.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They calling 25% black meena Harris a black women :mjcry:

this has got to stop
@Elle Driver
TOLD ME 20-25% IS BLACK IN AMERICA.

Meena-Harris.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Only 2 sides matter trump supporters or Biden supporters. Non voters mean less than nothing.

If they're condemning Biden but not trump what does that tell you?
How many more times does it need to be said that we ALREADY know the Republicans are hot fukking garbage?

It goes without saying. This is circular arguing that's being done here. I've had posts in the past that say the exact same thing. Many others do. And yet this "No smoke for repubs" nonsense keeps coming up over and over again.

It's not cute. :martin:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Haha
How many more times does it need to be said that we ALREADY know the Republicans are hot fukking garbage?

It goes without saying. This is circular arguing that's being done here. I've had posts in the past that say the exact same thing. Many others do. And yet this "No smoke for repubs" nonsense keeps coming up over and over again.

It's not cute. :martin:
Bc it makes no sense what so ever.

The people we know ain't shyt are gonna cruise to victory bc yall hate somebody that at the very least acknowledges black people are treated badly in this country.

You know Republicans are garbage but you let them do what they want with no resistance. How does that make sense to you?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk do these dudes get the time to listen to these YouTube Weirdos ramble everyday for hours. Do they not have jobs, families or responsibilities :dwillhuh:

If they had jobs, families and fukking responsibilities they wouldn't be sitting on their ass pretending to be net militants while the worst President in human history is ravaging through literally every part of our lives, including the future of our civil rights and our health, just to look "different" and "non-mainstream" and totally not a "shill for the DNC."

These motherfukkers are either mentally disturbed sociopaths or freaking kids that gained the right to vote just a few years ago spitting bullshyt pretending to be smart.

There is NO WAY--and I mean NO fukkING WAY--anyone with a life, a child, a home, and any reasonable amount of responsibilities can see voting this motherfukker out as optional. I don't give a fukk how soon you want reparations.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The Dems have their media stooges working hard to try squash any criticism of Kamala.

Got newsweek backing down on their article discussing if she was eligible (Constitutionally) to be Pres.

You're defending that Newsweek article pushed by the alt-right and white supremacist? You're not bothered that every time there's a minority candidate they question whether they are a true born candidate?

Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder why so many of your ideas are aligned with those of white supremacists?

:mjpls: Of course you're not bothered.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why don't you tell this to the white women who voted for trump nationwide in the first place...:mjlol: it's not up to black people to save this fukking country man...:bryan:

That's right folks. Let's just passively let white folks pick our Presidents, pick our representatives, pick our Senators, pick our judges, write all the laws, change all the laws while we sit on the sidelines listening to "The Black Authority" and bytching. Cus it's not our job to save this country.

TLR militants y'all...leading us to the promised land.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And you buy that? :usure:
Why wouldn’t I
HAVE YOU ACTUAL READ THE FINE
PRINT IN THAT?

THATS MORE "TIDE
LIFT ALL BOATS" BULLshyt
THAT EVERY RACE IN THE COUNTRY
WILL RECIEVE BENEFITS FROM.

THEY ALWAYS PUT A BLACK FACE
ON IT JUST TO CATCH PPL
LIKE YOU WITH THE BAIT.

:camby:

Broken record. You minus well get a twitter account and see if you can get some of that Russian money for your opinions

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why wouldn’t I

:camby:

Broken record. You minus well get a twitter account and see if you can get some of that Russian money for your opinions

ITS AN OPINION THAT EVERY RACE
IN THE COUNTRY WILL QUALIFY
FOR THE shyt BIDEN PUT
IN HIS "PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICA"?

:mjlol:YOU SHOUDNT POST LINKS WITHOUT
READING THEM GOOFY.