The Black Authority's Open Challenge to Kamala Harris Supporters

Asante

All Star
Daps
These people are weird. It’s like if you don’t support the democrats, you must automatically be a Trump supporter.
:what:

They are not "weird" it's a online tactic that is used to derail any serious discussion about blacks social-politics. Now ask who (or what group) would have the most to lose if blacks collectively came together to discuss and solve are most relevant issues. I would definitely say the white liberals who are rejected by the general white population, and need black bodies to form the solid base of their support.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Quit fukkin projecting! It's election time, as much money as the Democratic party puts towards the campaigns, do you not think that they have not FLOODED all of social media and any perceived black discussion platform with MINDLESS "vote blue or die" bots? For both parties it is all hands on deck with the propaganda bots. TBA has proven that these people who follow these talking points are MINDLESS minions doing what they "think" that they are "supposed to do". The shills are the one who tell black people disregard their natural discernment, and follow the same pattern that has lead us to a fukking cliff;

African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053

I have ZERO respect for any person no matter what side who disregards intellect in these discussions. My focus is the well being of BLACK PEOPLE, not the fukkin Democratic and their political aspirations. WHY? Because the Democratic parties political aspirations are NOT equated with black liberation from this system of white supremacy that we were forced into.
We know this already - the dude you posted is a fukking Republican shill who is literally telling black people not to vote. Don't try to derail my point.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
And Jason is 100 percent correct. Almost no one who supports Biden/Harris, tells you what they are voting for; all they can say is that they’re voting against Trump. Makes no sense.
fukkers on here gonna be insufferable in another month. :russ:

Debate's gonna be trash, but they'll be arguing their side won on some XBOX vs Playstation shyt. :mjlol:

Guarantee you there'll be a bunch of "Biden/Kamala DESTROYED Trump/Pence!" posts after it's over.

Then whatever shyt MSNBC or CNN spews out the next day'll have 'em going "RIP Trump. It's over now. Biden with the sweep, brehs!"

Better hope white women don't show their asses again this year. :lolbron:

Asante

All Star
Daps
All I ask is for people to scrutinize Pence the same way :yeshrug:

ok... you saw a roach at the black restaurant...did you even look at the floor at the white one?

Personally I’m not voting because CA is sealed anyway, but for battleground state brehs and brehettes, do your research on both candidates. Don’t let anyone just bring up Kamala’s admittedly bad past politically while ignoring the transgressions of the others from the other side.

Pence flat out refused to say black lives matter, couldn’t even mutter it. :francis:

PENCE DID NOT ASK FOR THE BLACK VOTE! HE IS A PROUD CRACKER, AND USED THAT CRACKER BASE TO GET ELECTED. BIDEN IS A SECRET CRACKER, AND KALAMA IS A WANNABE IMMIGRANT CRACKER.

Asante

All Star
Daps
We know this already - the dude you posted is a fukking Republican shill who is literally telling black people not to vote. Don't try to derail my point.

You clearly don't know what the fukk you're talking about. I highly doubt that you have ever listened to a full show to hear his consistent response to "white allies" who support Trump.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
You clearly don't know what the fukk you're talking about. I highly doubt that you have ever listened to a full show to hear his consistent response to "white allies" who support Trump.
He has no points. He's promoting political apathy within the black community at a crucial time, which is literally a token of the Republican playbook. We know the Democrats aren't shyt, but they're a hell of a lot more convenient than the other side.

He offers no real solutions. As I said in another thread, these dudes sit around and complain all day about not having an idealized political system that represents their interests - yet will do nothing to change it. Systemic change requires immense sacrifice, which is something we are not willing to do. You cannot have it both ways when it comes to militancy. Either get politically involved or shut the system down by force.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
All I ask is for people to scrutinize Pence the same way :yeshrug:

ok... you saw a roach at the black restaurant...did you even look at the floor at the white one?

Personally I’m not voting because CA is sealed anyway, but for battleground state brehs and brehettes, do your research on both candidates. Don’t let anyone just bring up Kamala’s admittedly bad past politically while ignoring the transgressions of the others from the other side.

Pence flat out refused to say black lives matter, couldn’t even mutter it. :francis:

vote anyway cause it counts towards the delegates.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
They are not "weird" it's a online tactic that is used to derail any serious discussion about blacks social-politics. Now ask who (or what group) would have the most to lose if blacks collectively came together to discuss and solve are most relevant issues. I would definitely say the white liberals who are rejected by the general white population, and need black bodies to form the solid base of their support.

I was trying to be nice and not call them losers :mjlol:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
fukkers on here gonna be insufferable in another month. :russ:

Debate's gonna be trash, but they'll be arguing their side won on some XBOX vs Playstation shyt. :mjlol:

Guarantee you there'll be a bunch of "Biden/Kamala DESTROYED Trump/Pence!" posts after it's over.

Then whatever shyt MSNBC or CNN spews out the next day'll have 'em going "RIP Trump. It's over now. Biden with the sweep, brehs!"

Better hope white women don't show their asses again this year. :lolbron:

Of course they are. They’re gonna support Trump even more. You think they’re gonna take the chance of this “black” woman being the first female president?