Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: I’m upper management . I check this site Periodically at work to make a quick post or get a little entertainment. Even if I had 3 hours to waste I’m not going to use it for that dumb shyt:mjlol:
This fool just answered their own question ^^
:deadmanny:
Who the fuk are you to determine how people account for their own free time.

And You’re already doing that by replying to me and making yourself look dumb in the process.

The lack of self awareness is crucial - you just answered your own question to end up doing exactly what you accuse other of, stupid fuk.
:bryan:
Working upper management at a WaWa - foh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you really like this guy huh:pachaha:
I really like the fact that you are so pressed and bothered to comment on his video when I haven’t seen it yet and didn’t know about this thread until I saw you commenting the most in here, thereby making it trend.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
Asking how people have time to watch but you spent an hour in this thread already mad bc legitimate questions are being asked.

Even your self appointed leaders can’t even pick a side. Mentally distorted asf as if your segment has room to talk. Ya mans went from saying this and this, in less than one election cycle and yet y’all are quiet about it.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont disagree with anyone that argues the black vote is taken for granted by Democrats. However if you cant recognize the danger with Trump winning another four years, you're an idiot. There's nothing to discuss with anyone who doesn't recognize his unfitness for that office and how dangerous that is. Dudes really posting these YouTube soapboxers like they're intellectuals. Buncha charlatans and snake oil salesmen, and got a bunch of dumb azz acolytes on here. Fukkin pitiful.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They calling 25% black meena Harris a black women :mjcry:

this has got to stop
California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator
2016^^^
“The victory for 51-year-old Harris makes her the first Indian-American senator. Harris was backed by President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and other top Democrats.
and ..”

“Kamala Harris has roped in Indian-American Sabrina Singh as her press secretary.”

Kamala Harris appoints Indian-American as her press secretary - Times of India

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/08/14/kamala-harris-rise-indian-origin-politicians-west/?outputType=amp

“It’s a real affirmation that the Indian American community and politicians of Indian origin have arrived,” Rep. Ami Bera (D-Calif.), whose parents immigrated from India in the late 1950s, told Today’s WorldView. “It sends a message that folks that look like you are in the highest office.”

just saying

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont disagree with anyone that argues the black vote is taken for granted by Democrats. However if you cant recognize the danger with Trump winning another four years, you're an idiot. There's nothing to discuss with anyone who doesn't recognize his unfitness for that office and how dangerous that is. Dudes really posting these YouTube soapboxers like they're intellectuals. Buncha charlatans and snake oil salesmen, and got a bunch of dumb azz acolytes on here. Fukkin pitiful.

Why don't you tell this to the white women who voted for trump nationwide in the first place...:mjlol: it's not up to black people to save this fukking country man...:bryan:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:hubie: Some of y’all really love these folks, I’m sorry. Y’all on some it’s still real to me dammit :manny:
What I don't get is what the fukk are they doing besides trying to convince black folk not to vote?

What community can they point to and say they changed with their actions? All they do is tell mufukkas to sit on they ass on election day and let Trump bend the block.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This fool just answered their own question ^^
:deadmanny:
Who the fuk are you to determine how people account for their own free time.

And You’re already doing that by replying to me and making yourself look dumb in the process.

The lack of self awareness is crucial - you just answered your own question to end up doing exactly what you accuse other of, stupid fuk.
:bryan:
Working upper management at a WaWa - foh.
Upper management at wawa Would be to busy to watch a faceless c00n. What the fukk are you:patrice: your user name says Nicole but you got the wack energy of low-T agent or c00n:jbhmm:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
All I ask is for people to scrutinize Pence the same way :yeshrug:

ok... you saw a roach at the black restaurant...did you even look at the floor at the white one?

Personally I’m not voting because CA is sealed anyway, but for battleground state brehs and brehettes, do your research on both candidates. Don’t let anyone just bring up Kamala’s admittedly bad past politically while ignoring the transgressions of the others from the other side.

Pence flat out refused to say black lives matter, couldn’t even mutter it. :francis:
See thats where you messed up. Trump and pence didn't ask for our vote so they can completely ignore black people and promote white supremacist to attack black people so its cool :troll:

So what Biden has a plan to help black people and trump/pence don't give 2 fukks. Who cares? They're gonna keep people in office that want us to go back to slavery instead of demanding anything from them :stopitslime:

Their logic makes zero sense but don't tell them that. :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And Jason is 100 percent correct. Almost no one who supports Biden/Harris, tells you what they are voting for; all they can say is that they’re voting against Trump. Makes no sense.

:what:

on here I’ve seen people say they’re voting for

The courts
Student loan reform
Expanded Medicare
Gun control
A plan for black America

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What I don't get is what the fukk are they doing besides trying to convince black folk not to vote?

What community can they point to and say they changed with their actions? All they do is tell mufukkas to sit on they ass on election day and let Trump bend the block.
That’s shyt would be funny if it wasn’t the saddest shyt in the world. Even the most toothless backwood cac is encouraged to vote but it’s not Suspicious to these fools that they don’t want them to vote. It’s like a children’s carton where the villain has ridiculous plan that the kids at home saw coming and the hero’s find out in the end :snoop: