“Sure I dated Kamala Harris, so what?!” - willie Brown

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't. There is a clear difference between being white and part white. The experiences are not the same and never will be. You think an AA like Will Smith or a biracial man like Lenny Kravitz can get away with calling themselves white? Do you think they have the same experiences as a full white man? Hell no. Same with Kamala. She does does not have the experiences of a full black person in any way, shape or form. She will never be a full black woman and to classify her as such is disingenuous.
Do you know Kamala personally to know what her experiences are or what she identifies as?

So you are basing race identities based on experience?

Tell me what is being black, on some real shyt? Because every black person doesn’t have the same experience as the next one. I’ve been told by more than a few people tell me they have never experienced racism in their life, Black people at that. I have experienced prejudice and racism against me so I know what time it is. Does my difference in experience make those people less black than me?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Do you know Kamala personally to know what her experiences are or what she identifies as?

So you are basing race identities based on experience?

Tell me what is being black, on some real shyt? Because every black person doesn’t have the same experience as the next one. I’ve been told by more than a few people tell me they have never experienced racism in their life, Black people at that. I have experienced prejudice and racism against me so I know what time it is. Does my difference in experience make those people less black than me?
:mjlol: