“Sure I dated Kamala Harris, so what?!” - willie Brown

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

these are the women we want young black girls to look up to?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This topic is a non issue. Alot of you sound like kaks now. ALL politicians manipulate and lie and build fake relationships to get ahead. You should focus on her polices NOT her personal life. The other threads focused on her policies.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Like I said before,, let her run all she want

She’s not winning the swing states anyway, like Florida (trump state), Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Be prepared for another 4 years of trump unless democrats get some smooth lgbt loving, hip hop slanging, gun toting motherfukker who will appeal to aleast 70% of the country

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This topic is a non issue. Alot of you sound like kaks now. ALL politicians manipulate and lie and build fake relationships to get ahead. You should focus on her polices NOT her personal life. The other threads focused on her policies.

:patrice: you do realize that willie brown himself wrote this article in the San Francisco chronicle right? a paper read by millions.

the number of people in here now reading and discussion this article is a mere fraction of that...you do know that right.......right?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to accomplish with this piece? :pachaha:Is he validating her professionalism, or accusing her of disloyalty and opportunism? :jbhmm:

Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?

I’ve been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A.

When they were dating, was she appointed to two state commissions?
:mjgrin:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: you do realize that willie brown himself wrote this article in the San Francisco chronicle right? a paper read by millions.

the number of people in here now reading and discussion this article is a mere fraction of that...you do know that right.......right?

what does that have to do with what I said?

Connect what you said with focusing on her policy as opposed to her personal life. Help me to see the connection...

Show me ONE politician without a backroom deal... ONE

People do under handed things. If she was loved by the AA community they would over look this like Trump supporters over look his obvious transgressions.

Again... focus on POLICY POLICY POLICY