“Sure I dated Kamala Harris, so what?!” - willie Brown

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's not black. Her father is half Indian and her mother is full Indian. That's not black. At the very least she is around 20%-25% black. Calling her black is the equivalent of calling the Obama daughters white.
What is black to you?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
She's not black. Her father is half Indian and her mother is full Indian. That's not black. At the very least she is around 20%-25% black. Calling her black is the equivalent of calling the Obama daughters white.
Where did you hear he was a dougla?
Her father is actually a direct descendant of the Irish Plantation Owner Hamilton Brown.
He is part of the Wealthy Mulatto Elite Class.
Jamaicans don't have a one-drop rule.
:mjpls:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
what does that have to do with what I said?

Connect what you said with focusing on her policy as opposed to her personal life. Help me to see the connection...

Show me ONE politician without a backroom deal... ONE

People do under handed things. If she was loved by the AA community they would over look this like Trump supporters over look his obvious transgressions.

Again... focus on POLICY POLICY POLICY

tenor.gif

If you’ve criticized trump on his behavior, language he used, his uncouthness at all (which I’m certain you have), - basically things that have nothing to do with “policy”, then keep that same energy for KH.

She’s basically someone who will do what it takes to climb the ladder, even sleep with powerful married men - THIS. MATTERS. THIS MATTERS. THIS MATTERS.

Also, aren’t her policies about locking up black men under fire right now too?! :francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

If you’ve criticized trump on his behavior, language he used, his uncouthness at all (which I’m certain you have), - basically things that have nothing to do with “policy”, then keep that same energy for KH.

She’s basically someone who will do what it takes to climb the ladder, even sleep with powerful married men - THIS. MATTERS. THIS MATTERS. THIS MATTERS.

Also, aren’t her policies about locking up black men under fire right now too?! :francis:

Reading comprehension really is an issue these days.. it matters in a moral/philosophical sense, BUT again it does not matter in the context of THEY ALL DO IT, so ANYONE you replace
her with in your mind will be of the same cloth.

You are all over the place and you make assumptions.

Again you have not said anything that substantiates the premis of this thread. You basically AGREED with me tangeantially by addressing your take on the premise of her policies in your last sentence.

AT least you have finally made some attempt to address her policies by your last comment.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Reading comprehension really is an issue these days.. it matters in a moral/philosophical sense, BUT again it does not matter in the context of THEY ALL DO IT, so ANYONE you replace
her with in your mind will be of the same cloth.

You are all over the place and you make assumptions.

Again you have not said anything that substantiates the premis of this thread. You basically AGREED with me tangeantially by addressing your take on the premise of her policies in your last sentence.

AT least you have finally made some attempt to address her policies by your last comment.

:russ:this is the most nonsensical sentence i've read in years..this reads like a 9 year old trying to sound like an adult online

I don't even think YOU know wtf you're talking about at this point...

i'm done with this, but go ahead and get your last word in, you're far too bytch made not to :coffee:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Where did you hear he was a dougla?
Her father is actually a direct descendant of the Irish Plantation Owner Hamilton Brown.
He is part of the Wealthy Mulatto Elite Class.
Jamaicans don't have a one-drop rule.
:mjpls:
In one of her old interviews. I'm going to search it and post it. Her father is mixed. That makes her barely 20% black, probably not even that. She's not a black woman, not even half.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
What is black to you?
Her father is mixed and her mother is full Indian. That isn't black. If you think 20% black = full black then something is wrong with you. That's not black. Most whites in America are around 20% black. So I guess they are black too right? NO.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Her father is mixed and her mother is full Indian. That isn't black. If you think 20% black = full black then something is wrong with you. That's not black. Most whites in America are around 20% black. So I guess they are black too right? NO.
She all those things imo. I’m sure her cultural & genetic background played a part in shaping her.

Someone with 20% of another race and denies that part of their heritage is simply a self hater.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
She all those things imo. I’m sure her cultural & genetic background played a part in shaping her.

Someone with 20% of another race and denies that part of their heritage is simply a self hater.
Black Americans are between 20% and 25% white....that does not make us white. She's not black period.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black Americans are between 20% and 25% white....that does not make us white. She's not black period.
Yes it does. It’s in your blood whether you accept it or not.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Yes it does. It’s in your blood whether you accept it or not.
No it doesn't. There is a clear difference between being white and part white. The experiences are not the same and never will be. You think an AA like Will Smith or a biracial man like Lenny Kravitz can get away with calling themselves white? Do you think they have the same experiences as a full white man? Hell no. Same with Kamala. She does does not have the experiences of a full black person in any way, shape or form. She will never be a full black woman and to classify her as such is disingenuous.