So who's lying about Kamala Harris?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Case in point.

Every question about democratic policy is redirected right back to republicans :unimpressed:

answer the question you goddamn worthless bozo lmao

You clowns dont really get it.

Your little orange marinette is a no go. I dont give a fukk if a turd in a bottle was running for president.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Seriously........I know the media is in the business of selling stories regardless if it's factual. Prior to Biden dropping out it seemed like everyone was saying Kamala wouldn't be a good choice. Now that she is, she has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and is currently having a rockstar type moment like Obama. So which is it:
1. the media was full of shyt,
2. the people really liked here all along, or
3. the support is really anti-Trump.

Also, this isn't meant to be a thread bashing her.

:mjlol: nikkaz on thecoli

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think people just got it wrong.

No one anticipated her to get that much support that quickly. Especially the people that wanted to push Biden out.

But be clear that enthusiasm is mostly from the base of democratic voters that were always gonna vote democrat.

It’s yet to be seen wether she can pull enough new people in to win the election
She has been pulling in gen z tho and voters who have been undecided.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is the sad state of American politics. Democrats don’t have to actually have policy because their whole platform is now “policy can wait democracy is at stake”

Outline the right wing policy cac

Case in point.

Every question about democratic policy is redirected right back to republicans :unimpressed:

answer the question you goddamn worthless bozo lmao

You clowns dont really get it.

Your little orange marinette is a no go. I dont give a fukk if a turd in a bottle was running for president.
Right back to square one like I said :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Right back to square one like I said :mjlol:
:pachaha:you are a bozo, you must be a racist cac who is unable to see why people particularly black people want nothing to do with your guy.

Your not a slave master bro, there is a good chance your bloodline is from poor white dirty dna trash who slave owners used as weapons against the black race.

But because you and your ilk are too far gone you think that other people think like you.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Some of these posters are absolute idiots.

This woman is nothing close to Obamas level and majority of her juice is coming from people who do not want Trump at all.
That poster might be over exaggerating, but she is definitely having a big moment due to how many people tired of the Trump/MAGA shyt. Add on to the fact she can be "first women president".

I honestly think she was the best choice to run against him, nobody else would have been able to pick up steam so quickly.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Some of these posters are absolute idiots.

This woman is nothing close to Obamas level and majority of her juice is coming from people who do not want Trump at all.

:salute:

sometimes I wonder if posters is on here have some type of dementia

Because the OP literally called her a rockstar … like he doesn’t understand 4 years ago, she was the first major Democratic candidate to suspend her campaign because she couldn’t raise any money and had zero buzz

lib123

All Star
Daps
The only hope I can see is the non bigoted blue collar voters being more disgusted at Trumps lack of integrity compared to Kamala's history as "one of them" the wealthy educated elites.

A lot of blue collar voters view all politicians as lacking integrity to some extent. In their minds at least Trump is honest about it, which is true to an extent.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think it's a bit of everything but also, Harris hasn't been in the national spotlight as long as Biden and Trump. Biden was vice president for 8 years and was a senator for decades. Trump was in the spotlight in the 80s and 90s in the tabloids and a grifter then in the 2000s for The Apprentice. People want something fresh and Harris is it.

I don't like Harris and if Trump wasn't the republican nominee, I would have either voted 3rd party like I've done in the past or not even vote in presidential election and just vote for local and state elections but I'll reluctantly vote for Kamala Harris in November. :francis:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all clearly underestimate the bigotry of the silent majority.
maga felon lost the popular vote two cycles in a row. the majority doesn't fukk with him in particular.

the electorate is way different as gop/maga have gerrymandered districts to crap. easier for them to win electoral votes when they change laws and hand pick judges to uphold their illegal and racist gerrymandering.