So who's lying about Kamala Harris?

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
It's pure propaganda.

Allow me to explain. Kamala since 2017 has had the full support of the Clinton's who control who gets into office because they control most of the funding.

It takes an average of 6 billion dollars to become president.

Kamala failed at her campaign. All of her staffers quit because she was a horrible person to work for.

Kamala met with the Clinton's in the Hamptons in 2017 because she the "star candidate" they needed.

Considering how Kamala got her first role as DA (sleeping with a married mayor):

And considering that Bill Clinton got caught getting his dikk sucked in the Oval Office.

It's not hard to deduce why out of all people she was able to become VP
(especially over Stacy Abrams who was much more likeable and qualified) let alone the presidential nominee.
:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::pachaha:

Few things about the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky thing I didn't know about until I saw a MAX special on it recently
- Bill was just coming off of a previous sexual harassment charge he got off from (where he flashed his d at Paula Jones at a hotel)
- He started messing with Monica Lewinsky soon after after she saw President Clinton on an intern tour in the WH and she flashed him her panties lol

Bill was reckless as hell!

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
People thinking the online world is the real world. You have to stop getting all your news from online and just go see for yourself. Also I think more people are tired of Trump than folks think. Remember this?

il_570xN.3838506535_h4hl.jpg

Well :yeshrug:
Fair point. In person I don't see the same enthusiasm for Kamala as the media projects. I also see folks still supporting the orange dude. :manny:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Fair point. In person I don't see the same enthusiasm for Kamala as the media projects. I also see folks still supporting the orange dude. :manny:
Still supporting. That's key. Trump is not getting any significant amount of new voters. As long as Kamala keeps the enthusiasm up and campaigns hard in swing states, she has it in the bag.

The only shaky state is Georgia, and if she gets WI and PA, it's doesn't matter. She may even pull off NC, since Dems will turn out to keep Robinson out of office.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously........I know the media is in the business of selling stories regardless if it's factual. Prior to Biden dropping out it seemed like everyone was saying Kamala wouldn't be a good choice. Now that she is, she has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and is currently having a rockstar type moment like Obama. So which is it:
1. the media was full of shyt,
2. the people really liked here all along, or
3. the support is really anti-Trump.

Also, this isn't meant to be a thread bashing her.
It's 3

In 2020 there were lots of conversations around "electability" since the candidate choice came down to "can they beat trump?". It was just a shytty narrative to try and disqualify Bernie

I've always had the stance that even a dog could beat Trump as long as they didn't campaign as a tone deaf insufferable white woman. Trump is deeply divisive even amongst his own party and most people already have their mind made up on him one way or another. Add on top of that the abortion stuff and it's a layup.

Kamala is an uninspiring suit but our alternative was a barely sentient corpse who looked like he was going to lose to Trump. (The last part being the most important). They'd rally behind anyone at this point

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don’t know in what world people think Kamala is going to do better with blue collar and union white male voters in Battleground states than Biden would have done.

wasn't she the deciding vote for the infrastructure bill in the senate? the vote that brought more jobs to those very people.

lib123

All Star
Daps
wasn't she the deciding vote for the infrastructure bill in the senate? the vote that brought more jobs to those very people.

Democrat’s policies bring benefits to many of those people yet they still don’t vote for them.