NFL Week 2: What Have We Learned?!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
This is honestly the best thing that could've happened for the steelers. Better QB than last year, QB still young, AND they can pay him cheap for the next 4-5 years.

If the ravens don't watch out, the Steelers gonna take back the division.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Dude is one of my favorite when it comes to breaking down OL/DL play. If anybody wants to know why the Saints are killing it, check dude's posts.

Micah could retire right now and take Brady's analyst job for 1/3 of the salary as far I'm concerned. This is the the kind of insight needed in the modern media era.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

"B-b-but the offensive line" :sas2:
Put Dalton back there and I promise you'll see more than 87 yards passing and 3 points
It's him, he can't play in the NFL

The Panthers have done nothing to prove they deserve to be less than a touchdown underdog to any team in the league. License to print money so far this year!

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

No one really ever likes to have honest conversations about Mahomes

Also

I don’t understand how and why the NFL keeps letting the Chiefs get away with shyt like this.

They are notorious for holding on critical plays that change the whole game for their benefit

They are the leagues golden child. Just like the 2000s Pats, this won't change.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
fukk the saints

How many times is your silly, attention-seeking ass gonna keep saying that? :pachaha:

Be a ReaL Funboys Of AtLanta fan, a tattletale, and on the spectrum, brehs. :jordanfacepalm:

I mean "Funbrehs"
0hAkcgT.gif

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ravens and Bengals are in a must win situation next week. Can't see either team recovering from 0-3

Chiefs have a lucky horseshoe up their ass this season. Should easily be 0-2. Will be interesting to see if their luck runs out.

The young QBs in the league are really struggling this year. QB play in general early this season is lacking.

NFC is looking wide open this year. Saints have emerged as an early surprise. Can Kamara hold up health wise?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was he trying to force it to Worthy?

Protection wasn't there for a chunk of the game so the passing game was out of sync. He got a 1 on 1 and decided to take it despite Worthy not having position.

QB's force throws sometimes to try to make things happen :yeshrug: