NFL Week 2: What Have We Learned?!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Chiefs disgust me breh…..

This shyt with them is worse the Seahawks Second Half fukkery

And they era was pretty bad too
Just like the Pats , when it’s crunch time and you expect Pat and Andy to pull out the win somehow. You know the fukkery coming. Catch the Chiefs on a penalty on 3rd ( where Pat got the first) and they still convert the 4th and 15. :mjlol:

It’s never over until the clock says 0:00 with dem nikkaz. Like Tom, you knew if the game was 7 points or less what the deal was gonna be. No one should be surprised at this point.

That’s why when Lamar missed those back to back open TD passes and then the toenail pass all I could do is :skip: . Project Pat does not miss those.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Chiefs are the new Patriots as far as I am concerned. You have to play a near perfect game to beat them. Patrick Mahomes had a bad game yesterday but the defense did just enough (plus a few costly Bengals penalties) to win.

The Jaguars should have let Trevor Lawrence play out his rookie contract. That deal is already aging like milk.

Tua should hang it up. I know he loves football but I have seen in real life football players who take too many head injuries. It is not pretty. The Dolphins will survive.

The Vikings might be legit. They are tough on both sides of the Trenches and Sam Darnold is showing what he can do with competent coaching.

The Panthers should have kept Wilks as head coach. This team looks awful. Bryce Young isn't good but I also think it's hard to evaluate him properly behind that leaky offensive line.

0-2 Historically is an awful start for the Ravens. They only make the playoffs 16% of the time.

The Cardinals looked super explosive in their first 2 games. They could be a problem.

The Rams may need to start looking at life beyond Matt Stafford.

If the Giants do not turn it around quickly Brian Daboll could be out before the season ends.

Lamar has to make that final step as a passer of the ball he has trouble with those short range touch throws.

The 49ers going great value at the offensive line is catching up to them. Trent Williams looked old yesterday.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patriots turn their QB situation into a charity case for a nice guy that's a Journeyman QB and it will cost them games.

Are they contending for a title?:what:

They're not supposed to be good but they're 1-1. Drake Maye will lose games so what exactly are you trying to gain by sitting Jacoby? He's there to let the rookie sit and learn. He can take over when the talent upgrades around him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just like the Pats , when it’s crunch time and you expect Pat and Andy to pull out the win somehow. You know the fukkery coming. Catch the Chiefs on a penalty on 3rd ( where Pat got the first) and they still convert the 4th and 15. :mjlol:

It’s never over until the clock says 0:00 with dem nikkaz. Like Tom, you knew if the game was 7 points or less what the deal was gonna be. No one should be surprised at this point.

That’s why when Lamar missed those back to back open TD passes and then the toenail pass all I could do is :skip: . Project Pat does not miss those.

I need you to share my HATE for the Chiefs….

Or there will be ANARCHY.

If I can’t have LastEmp and @jwonder gonna be gone for an unknown unspecified time.

One must become his own @jwonder / LastEmp

Coliseum ain’t ready for that

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This year if you have a top 3 pick, trade back for more picks. Build the OL, put a transitional QB to get them experience protecting someone for 1 year. Then get your QB you really want.

Round 1:
Will Campbell (OT)

Round 2/3:
Jonah Savaiinaea (RT or flip him Guard)
Jonah Monheim (Center)

Next year:
Nico Iamaleava (QB) (move up with the extra picks if you need to)

Putting your franchise QB's behind wack, undersized OL's is never good. These are the cats I like most the next couple drafts, but doesn't have to be these names, just the philosophy.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

I need you to share my HATE for the Chiefs….

Or there will be ANARCHY.

If I can’t have LastEmp and @jwonder gonna be gone for an unknown unspecified time.

One must become his own @jwonder / LastEmp

Coliseum ain’t ready for that

:ufdup:

EDIT: And why do you wanna have and to become ANOTHER MAN, Bryan?!?!!
JEsByVy.png

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Are they contending for a title?:what:

They're not supposed to be good but they're 1-1. Drake Maye will lose games so what exactly are you trying to gain by sitting Jacoby? He's there to let the rookie sit and learn. He can take over when the talent upgrades around him.

:dahell:

I'm a Pats fan and the idea of not playing the better QB for Jacoby is insane.
That's like the Bears sitting Caleb and keeping Fields or Commanders rocking with Mariota instead of Jayden. :what:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ravens need some more time to sync with how to use Derrick Henry, that being said run the damn ball when you can! Oline is ass and needs drastic improvements, Harbaugh is an idiot.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

I'm a Pats fan and the idea of not playing the better QB for Jacoby is insane.
That's like the Bears sitting Caleb and keeping Fields or Commanders rocking with Mariota instead of Jayden. :what:

More talented doesn't mean he's better right now. We see how these rookies (excluding Daniels) look. He's going to be getting sacked and turning it over.

You just want to see the rookie. There's no rush.