NFL Week 2: What Have We Learned?!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Make no mistake, I absolutely think the Chiefs are a good team….. but their games should be won and lost on their own merit…. They gotta stop getting so much help from the refs. This is like the 3 straight game in a row for the Chiefs where the refs went blind or swallowed their whistles

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Make no mistake, I absolutely think the Chiefs are a good team….. but their games should be won and lost on their own merit…. They gotta stop getting so much help from the refs. This is like the 3 straight game in a row for the Chiefs where the refs went blind or swallowed their whistles
That was a PI though. And the play before don’t count? Can’t give up a 4th and 15 on the road against the Champs by making bad plays. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
-Giants basically lost because they had no kicker :mjlol:

-A lot of subpar QB play the last two weeks and it’s not just the designated bums of the league it’s the supposed “star” QB’s too.

-Ravens offense is ass cheeks. Defense low key sauce too.

-Dak just got paid and promptly went out and stunk up the joint this week. Dallas gonna regret that.

-Chargers didn’t really win that game it’s just the Panthers are that bad

-49ers offense is cheeks without McCaffrey

-Pittsburgh and Denver game is a battle of 3 yards and a cloud of dust/incomplete pass on the play. Trash.
Agree with most except Niners. Vikes got 10 points off turnovers and it was a road game vs a defensive coordinator in Brian Flores who has Kyle Shanahan’s number :francis:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
How does that even matter when the ring count is 3-0?

Regular season bragging rights mean absolutely nothing.

I never said Burrow -- who I honestly consider slightly overrated -- is better than Mahomes. He considerably outplayed Pat yesterday, but everybody knows who the best QB in the game is. These H2H results don't change that... yet. By your logic, why do we do this thread or watch any of the games if anything that happens in regular season means nothing?

Anyway, it can't be argued that Cincy has a better plan for KC than most every other team in the NFL does and for whatever reason, KC has a significantly hard time with them (which was really the point of my post about it). They've beaten them before, they beat them yesterday and chances are they'll win again in the future. It's still a struggle.

If anything, what really got learned is that there are a good amount of teams in the NFL you can fukk around with and not find out over it. The Chiefs aren't one of those teams. Even on a bad day, you've got to put them down when you have them in the crosshairs. We can mention refs, or whatever the hell, but you can't give them any kind of hope.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Chase runs his mouth and has 4 catches for 35 yards plus a drive killing unsportsmanlike penalty for arguing with the refs over a legal tackle. Bengals are idiots if they pay him anywhere near JJ. He's not even close to to him statistically.

Jayden Daniels is the truth. He's poised and looks like he has no problems processing. They just need to get some WR's.

Good to see Malik getting that W. Everyone was saying he's the worst QB ever but he played well. Never made a mistake and made throws when he had to.

Green Bay is looking like the best team in the NFC.

Richardson is still raw. Gotta make those easy throws.

I don't believe in Goff.

That was a forced throw. He wasn't playing with patience because the protection wasn't there. Kingsley was getting abused and had to be benched.

They need a solid WR2 and a TE who can fukk a gameplan up. McLaurin is good but it seems obvious that teams don't really respect anybody else on Washington as far as pass-catchers so they scheme to contain him, and I believe it has a good bit to do with Daniels being a one-read QB from time to time.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

No one really ever likes to have honest conversations about Mahomes

Also

I don’t understand how and why the NFL keeps letting the Chiefs get away with shyt like this.

They are notorious for holding on critical plays that change the whole game for their benefit

Dynasties make money...

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The Saints :ohhh:

Glad the Bengals got Mahomed maybe they will shut the fukk up now

Will Levis is a fukkin meathead :laff:

I was laughing so hard at that shyt then the camera went to his coach saying the exact same shyt I was sayin "What the fukk are you doin!???"

:laff:

The Bengals -- read: Ja'Marr Chase -- will never STFU.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That was a PI though. And the play before don’t count? Can’t give up a 4th and 15 on the road against the Champs by making bad plays. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

The Chiefs disgust me breh…..

This shyt with them is worse the Seahawks Second Half fukkery

And they era was pretty bad too

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dynasties make money...
Na…. Can’t be about the money…

Cuz per a report generated last year….

And I posted it. If I can find again…. I’ll pm or Tag you.

But it was started that the Niners generate the most money for the NFL over the last few season and many of their games had the highest ratings