NFL Week 2: What Have We Learned?!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nick Sirianni ain't coaching shyt. Everything comes down to his coordinators. He doesn't step in and get involved when they're not making the right calls. All he does is make the 4th down decisions and that leads me to my next gripe.

Coaches need to stop taking points off the board going for it on 4th. Take the 3 points because you don't know how things will play out later. Eagles went for it on 4th & 4, didn't convert, and lost by 1 point. Texans vs Colts and Demeco went for it and failed while they were up 5. How do you not push your lead to 8? Too many games come down to needing a late FG to tie or win but coaches act like they have to score TD's.

It's time to have a talk about Howie Roseman. He makes a lot of splash moves but a lot of them have not panned out. How those Georgia Bulldogs he drafted doing? Cooper Dejean is still an unkown. He didn't want to pay Reddikk, replaces him with Huff, and he has 0 sacks/pressures. He allowed Matt Patricia to be on the staff. Let an unproven Brian Johnson be the OC. Didn't fire Sirianni after last season's debacle. Still can't find a #3 WR.

Eagles better turn things around.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Nick Sirianni ain't coaching shyt. Everything comes down to his coordinators. He doesn't step in and get involved when they're not making the right calls. All he does is make the 4th down decisions and that leads me to my next gripe.

Coaches need to stop taking points off the board going for it on 4th. Take the 3 points because you don't know how things will play out later. Eagles went for it on 4th & 4, didn't convert, and lost by 1 point. Texans vs Colts and Demeco went for it and failed while they were up 5. How do you not push your lead to 8? Too many games come down to needing a late FG to tie or win but coaches act like they have to score TD's.

It's time to have a talk about Howie Roseman. He makes a lot of splash moves but a lot of them have not panned out. How those Georgia Bulldogs he drafted doing? Cooper Dejean is still an unkown. He didn't want to pay Reddikk, replaces him with Huff, and he has 0 sacks/pressures. He allowed Matt Patricia to be on the staff. Let an unproven Brian Johnson be the OC. Didn't fire Sirianni after last season's debacle. Still can't find a #3 WR.

They will get right this upcoming Sunday. :francis:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The draft he drafted all those UGA players early people made it seem like it was the greatest draft ever

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Bryce Huff pickup is a disaster
If they actually did their studies they would know he wasn't worth what the gave him
Huff had a super high pressure rate the last 2 years because the Jets had a ton of depth on their D Line, so they could constantly rotate guys in and out
Huff basically really was only used on 3rd downs after the OLine of the other team had been worn out
He was never meant to be an every down player and is not even close to the caliber of someone like Reddikk. Really poor replacement