"Kamala MUST be on the top of the ticket if Biden drops out " Roland Martin

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
to be fair, it was COVID and everyone’s goal was beating trump. No one loved biden but they chose him as the strongest antidote to Trump but Biden’s not literally strong enough to repeat that.

None of this is true. Y’all love rewriting history to figure something out. Biden has been a bad candidate the entire time.

Did you forget he had to withdrawl from a presidential race before due to him lying and stealing other peoples life story?

Of course you do. You just think nobody else remembers.

Biden was and is trash.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
it’s deeper than kamala.

the polling is not favorable to trump at the moment. the weekend “incident” did not move the needle in his direction. the rnc convention, as expected, has been a disaster that only a maga cultist would applaud.

there’s no doubt that biden’s seeming health issues are impairing his campaign. does that guarantee a loss? no. a lot of you seemingly don’t grasp how unlikable trump is to the majority of the electorate.

it’s clear that the biden campaign believes, as we near november, the reality of a second trump presidency will begin crystallizing into a stark and horrific contrast to a second biden term.

it’s a risky play. it may cost us what little democracy we have. if kamala is the nominee, i believe she will beat trump. however, in spite of all these stories, i remain unconvinced biden will drop out.

:francis:
I don't truly believe Biden will drop out either, even tho a lot of us are entertaining the conversation, I still see Biden on the ballot in November, despite the flaws he's still the Dems best chance logically considering the timeframe. I was thinking earlier that it seems like even if Biden were to win a segment of the Dems would oddly still be calling for him to step down.

None of this will go away even if he wins but at that point, the victory would be sealed.

Donors or not, can't nobody force him to step down with that said there's still a possibility he could win in November...I hate how some people keep acting like Trump is coasting to victory or that “it's over so get ready to pack up”.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
None of this is true. Y’all love rewriting history to figure something out. Biden has been a bad candidate the entire time.

Did you forget he had to withdrawl from a presidential race before due to him lying and stealing other peoples life story?

Of course you do. You just think nobody else remembers.

Biden was and is trash.
are you talking bout 1988? :gucci:

Man you’re delusional. Biden was chosen to stop Trump. He can’t do it again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't truly believe Biden will drop out either, even tho a lot of us are entertaining the conversation, I still see Biden on the ballot in November, despite the flaws he's still the Dems best chance logically considering the timeframe. I was thinking earlier that it seems like even if Biden were to win a segment of the Dems would oddly still be calling for him to step down.

None of this will go away even if he wins but at that point, the victory would be sealed.

Donors or not, can't nobody force him to step down with that said there's still a possibility he could win in November...I hate how some people keep acting like Trump is coasting to victory or that “it's over so get ready to pack up”.
Its over. You’re just not keeping up with it. Biden will check out this weekend.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ppl tryna revise Kamala like she wasn’t a trash candidate that flamed out immediately and embarrassingly when she tried to run in 2020 is hilaruous

fukk that. The Biden/kamala thing is done. Move on from them.
Why did she flame out. Because she was a bad candidate surrounded by bad staff. They've mitigated the latter since she will inherit Biden/DNC staff. On the former...I think she's a better candidate now thanks to more name ID, more experience, etc. Basically she gets to avoid having to build a campaign and is just subbed in to win an election in a few months. It's the perfect situation for her.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
to be fair, it was COVID and everyone’s goal was beating trump. No one loved biden but they chose him as the strongest antidote to Trump but Biden’s not literally strong enough to repeat that.
Ok, so it’s over. Like I said :coffee:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Its over. You’re just not keeping up with it. Biden will check out this weekend.
On Monday Biden will still be in it.

I guarantee that. Just don't see him bowing out.

Sitting as President it would be embarrassing and weak...it'd be different if he were just another candidate hopeful but he's the President...

If he's not good enough to stay in the race shyt basically it's saying he may as well step down as President these last few months.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brokered convention is an automatic L in November. It'll be Kamala. Ban bet?
kamala/beshear is looking pretty likely right now

i'm not looking forward to the collective hangover when she gets her ass kicked, and we're asking ourselves why we could have set that ticket the other way around, but stupidly chose not to. the reason will not age well