☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope. Martin is 100% wrong on Pelosi. She will crown Kamala. Obama will crown Kamala. There will be no contested convention. Kamala doesn't need to do anything but pick her VP. She has California locked, and this is that state's best (and only) shot at the presidency since 1980/1984. The money she'll raise will be staggering. I don't think it's a coincidence that Katzenberg threatened Biden about money freezing. Everyone knows where this is going. The only people who will want a brokered convention are Joe Manchin types who are irrelevant.

beverly-hills-ca-jeffrey-katzenberg-and-kamala-harris-attend-the-the-childrens-defense-funds.jpg

She is the only choice. She inherits the entire campaign. She will pick Shapiro, Beshear, or (Roy) Cooper as her VP. If I'm wrong about any of this you can neg me.
I think they WANT a convention but they’re gonna try to avoid it.

Kamala will be infinitely stronger with a successful convention trial though. She needs to prove she can outpace her peers. Without it, she goes untested.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why they should just put their support behind Biden and move on. You can't just throw a ticket of Newsom and Moore up there at this late of a date. You also can't have Kamala and Gavin because they are from the same State and you can't have Kamala and Gretchen. This whole thing is a giant mess because of dumbass Democratic leadership.
No one wanted to do this in the first place. Biden literally is the reason why this is happening. Thats what yall pro-Biden dead-enders don’t get.

It’s not like people aren’t aware of what they’re doing.

Daps
it’s deeper than kamala.

the polling is not favorable to trump at the moment. the weekend “incident” did not move the needle in his direction. the rnc convention, as expected, has been a disaster that only a maga cultist would applaud.

there’s no doubt that biden’s seeming health issues are impairing his campaign. does that guarantee a loss? no. a lot of you seemingly don’t grasp how unlikable trump is to the majority of the electorate.

it’s clear that the biden campaign believes, as we near november, the reality of a second trump presidency will begin crystallizing into a stark and horrific contrast to a second biden term.

it’s a risky play. it may cost us what little democracy we have. if kamala is the nominee, i believe she will beat trump. however, in spite of all these stories, i remain unconvinced biden will drop out.

:francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Martin is 100% wrong on Pelosi. She will crown Kamala. Obama will crown Kamala. There will be no contested convention. Kamala doesn't need to do anything but pick her VP. She has California locked, and this is that state's best (and only) shot at the presidency since 1980/1984. The money she'll raise will be staggering. I don't think it's a coincidence that Katzenberg threatened Biden about money freezing. Everyone knows where this is going. The only people who will want a brokered convention are Joe Manchin types who are irrelevant.

beverly-hills-ca-jeffrey-katzenberg-and-kamala-harris-attend-the-the-childrens-defense-funds.jpg

She is the only choice. She inherits the entire campaign. She will pick Shapiro, Beshear, or (Roy) Cooper as her VP. If I'm wrong about any of this you can neg me.
Kamala picking a Vice President has disaster written all over it. She can't pick Newsom because they are from the same State. She can't pick Moore or Whitmer. So that shortens that bench a lot and leaves her picking some lesser knowns i.e. the Governor or Senator from Pennsylvania or the Governor of Wisconsin.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think they WANT a convention but they’re gonna try to avoid it.

Kamala will be infinitely stronger with a successful convention trial though. She needs to prove she can outpace her peers. Without it, she goes untested.
Brokered convention is an automatic L in November. It'll be Kamala. Ban bet?

Daps
Kamala picking a Vice President has disaster written all over it. She can't pick Newsom because they are from the same State. She can't pick Moore or Whitmer. So that shortens that bench a lot and leaves her picking some lesser knowns i.e. the Governor or Senator from Pennsylvania or the Governor of Wisconsin.
if she’s the nominee, she would pick roy cooper from north carolina. it wouldn’t give her that state, but his southern moderate bonafides (read: casual racism) would offset her california stench.

:francis:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Ppl tryna revise Kamala like she wasn’t a trash candidate that flamed out immediately and embarrassingly when she tried to run in 2020 is hilaruous

fukk that. The Biden/kamala thing is done. Move on from them.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
No.. nobody voting a woman period

And u think Michigan and Wisconsin and PA will vote for her , you crazy

Black women - 98% of the vote
Black Men- 87% of the vote
White Men - 30%… majority gays will vote
White women - 35% of the vote

Democrats are done
Last time i checked a woman almost won the presidency even with running a shyt campaign.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ppl tryna revise Kamala like she wasn’t a trash candidate that flamed out immediately and embarrassingly when she tried to run in 2020 is hilaruous

fukk that. The Biden/kamala thing is done. Move on from them.
to be fair, it was COVID and everyone’s goal was beating trump. No one loved biden but they chose him as the strongest antidote to Trump but Biden’s not literally strong enough to repeat that.