"Kamala MUST be on the top of the ticket if Biden drops out " Roland Martin

Braman

Superstar
Daps
here's the reality, as i see it

-99% of democrats who hate donald trump, will vote for the new ticket regardless. yeah, there might be some animosity for a month, and people who don't like the ticket, but on november 1st, no democrat will be confused about voting against this fukkin trump/vance ticket

What rock have you been under :mjtf:

Democrats—-nggas especially :beli:—have proven to be capable of some ‘humph. I’ll take my ball and go home’.

Daps
I don't truly believe Biden will drop out either, even tho a lot of us are entertaining the conversation, I still see Biden on the ballot in November, despite the flaws he's still the Dems best chance logically considering the timeframe. I was thinking earlier that it seems like even if Biden were to win a segment of the Dems would oddly still be calling for him to step down.

None of this will go away even if he wins but at that point, the victory would be sealed.

Donors or not, can't nobody force him to step down with that said there's still a possibility he could win in November...I hate how some people keep acting like Trump is coasting to victory or that “it's over so get ready to pack up”.
i feel as if anyone acting like trump will coast to victory is an undercover magat or just a privileged liberal with zero skin in the game. trump should have this in the bag right now, but he doesn’t. who could have known that the public didn’t want his batshyt insanity returning to the white house.

that’s not to say he doesn’t still have a good chance of winning. hate has strong appeal in america. but, it’s definitely not as likely as some in the press are trying to make it seem.

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What rock have you been under :mjtf:

Democrats—-nggas especially :beli:—have proven to be capable of some ‘humph. I’ll take my ball and go home’.
when donald trump is the opponent? the "existential threat to america and democracy"? the project 2025 guy?

democrats are gonna be talking about staying home on november 1st? no, i don't believe that :yeshrug:trump is way too visible of a villain for people to still be bullshytting in november about "fukk it, let trump win"

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why did she flame out. Because she was a bad candidate surrounded by bad staff. They've mitigated the latter since she will inherit Biden/DNC staff. On the former...I think she's a better candidate now thanks to more name ID, more experience, etc. Basically she gets to avoid having to build a campaign and is just subbed in to win an election in a few months. It's the perfect situation for her.
She’s done nothing since being VP. She’s been a trash candidate for years. Trying to make unpopular candidates happen is why Trump always has a good shot at the presidency

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
yeah I said before, but 2024 is a Dub and anyone who is connected to this shyt is done career wise. So let the future stars sit in the cut for 2028 and they can run saying they aint like the old guard and "unite" the country.
Democrats all over gonna have to let the small shyt slide and stand tall for 4 years. We're looking at 12 years of Trumpism. shyt may never be good again.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
when donald trump is the opponent? the "existential threat to america and democracy"? the project 2025 guy?

democrats are gonna be talking about staying home on november 1st? no, i don't believe that :yeshrug:

Again, where the hell have you been?!?! :heh: Trump was an existential threat in 2016 and he won. Why? Bc Bernie bros got their feelings hurt. :martin:Bc of …da crime bill. Bc of ...super predators. Or just bc people didn’t like the the way another ngga talk (Hillary).

The numbers don’t lie. We came out in droves for Obama. We did not come out in droves for Hillary. Biden was in the middle. At this rate, it’s gonna be worse than Hillary. Bc 8 years later the black community has lost its fukking mind and not only are there agnostics, there’s legit black Trumpers. The youth, first time voters, are lost. They see Trump as a cult rebel icon. And not just silent Trump support this time. Loud and proud. You are wildly mistaken my friend .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She’s done nothing since being VP. She’s been a trash candidate for years. Trying to make unpopular candidates happen is why Trump always has a good shot at the presidency

Why has she done nothing as VP. Because Biden and his team sidelined her. That's been pretty fukking evident since the debate. They put her in a corner because they didn't want conversations about Biden's viability until they were unable to hide it anymore.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, where the hell have you been?!?! :heh: Trump was an existential threat in 2016 and he won. Why? Bc Bernie bros got their feelings hurt. :martin:Bc of …da crime bill. Bc of ...super predators. Or just bc people didn’t like the the way another ngga talk (Hillary).

The numbers don’t lie. We came out in droves for Obama. We did not come out in droves for Hillary. Biden was in the middle. At this rate, it’s gonna be worse than Hillary. Bc 8 years later the black community has lost its fukking mind and not only are there agnostics, there’s legit black Trumpers. The youth, first time voters, are lost. They see Trump as a cult rebel icon. And not just silent Trump support this time. Loud and proud. You are wildly mistaken my friend .
If anything, kamala might have done better if she had ignored those bernie bros bytching about criminal justice reform when Kamala was herself one of the first progressive prosecutors in the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why has she done nothing as VP. Because Biden and his team sidelined her. That's been pretty fukking evident since the debate. They put her in a corner because they didn't want conversations about Biden's viability until they were unable to hide it anymore.
Funny enough, since the debate she’s been on FIRE on the stump.