"Kamala MUST be on the top of the ticket if Biden drops out " Roland Martin

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsom is the strongest debater but he’d lose in a general cause hes too far left wing for the country.
i think america is a little shallow to write off newsom completely

that "don't let your state turn into california" fearmongering would mostly only work on MAGAs anyway, and newsom presents himself like a president. he's got the charisma to win an election against a piece of shyt like trump

would he win against a good moderate republican from Ohio, absolutely not :dead:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that "don't let your state turn into california" fearmongering would mostly only work on MAGAs anyway, and newsom presents himself like a president. he's got the charisma to win an election against a piece of shyt like trump

would he win against a good moderate republican from Ohio, absolutely not :dead:
This smear campaign was mostly just front-running by Republicans in case he were to ever run for President

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
shh-kamala-harris.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why has she done nothing as VP. Because Biden and his team sidelined her. That's been pretty fukking evident since the debate. They put her in a corner because they didn't want conversations about Biden's viability until they were unable to hide it anymore.
Sure. Whatever the reason, she ain’t movin the needle. :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I'd love to point out how much this proves how disingenuous your arguments have been over the last few years. You're claiming the most electable option is the guy most tied to trans rights expansions and COVID lockdowns. Just sayin'.

I don't like Newsom because he's a slick politician who everyone knows isn't authentic, and because if people I know are telling the truth he'd have an October surprise problem.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd love to point out how much this proves how disingenuous your arguments have been over the last few years. You're claiming the most electable option is the guy most tied to trans rights expansions and COVID lockdowns. Just sayin'.
yeah, which is an indictment of the democrats and their bench :mjlol:

i think that josh shapiro is the most electable. he's just not a second term governor