*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironic bc I literally gonna type ‘I don’t mean any harm but he and people co-signing were likely raised by women’.

As far as your comment that’s a perfect example of basic threat assessment. You’re on the internet. You aren’t a threat. Bc I know you wouldn’t say that shyt to me in real life. A real man doesn’t worry about threats, bc how I carry myself = I don’t get ‘tried’. A feminine conditioned breh has no such aura or confidence so you quick to temper, always threatened, always ready to prove yourself :beli: A wise man is judicious with his blade. Bc that bytch is sharp. Might cut a head off. Im not worried about another man, I’m worried of what I might do. Thats how a man thinks.

On the contrary, a woman, and a man raised by a woman, the TONGUE is the blade. So they say wild shyt on the net like you just tried. Loud displays. Hence we say the loudest man in the room is the weakest. As we see in this video. Only a weak or feminine conditioned man would see that display and see masculinity.

We call women birds. In nature a bird will spread its wings to try and make itself appear bigger. Loud displays aren’t real strentgh. A man can look at a child and they fall in line while a mother might have to yell or repeat herself. Is this registering for you? Need to be taught how to be a man on the internet brehs :childplease:

Attempt to combine zoo politics and nature brehs:scust:

Alot of what you said is strictly the zoo talking. Alot of people get to yapping because they feel they are protected by white supremacy(the zookeeper). They are actually not wrong,which is the only reason reacting to disrespect is looked down on. Because you are viewed as the idiot for reacting and having police called on you. While we ignore the bird who started the chirping,but then got scared and tricked another black man into a jail cell.

In nature,hands and feet are valuable teaching tools. In the zoo,not so much of course. While I dont recommend it,I dont mind a fragile chump like Roland getting a reality check of life without being seperated by a protective glass:banderas:#WhenNatureCalls

Now all you Roland defenders have to do is show where Jamal got violent. It would seem those people in attendance saw a black man get "loud" addressing the time Roland got loud on his show and called him a fool etc. They in turn got to grabbing and pushing Jamal around in fear of Rolands wellbeing. And of course you have a woman calling the diligent zookeper "Security!!!"

Im not for or against Roland getting his fat ass ragdolled for his habitual disrespect of black people, on behalf of cac politicians. We only RECOMMEND being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. But with context exceptions can be made:respect:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh shyt...

He says he's dropping more receipts. Saying a cac took his woman

He's going in on him, his wife, ex-wife. Full pettiness:picard:

Said homie ran up on him and he did the Haitian Moonwalk. :francis:
giphy.gif

A cac dunked on him at the NABJ thing :mjlol:
His 1st wife left him because he couldn't handle her making more. Tried to make her quit and have babies. Remarried a cac :dead:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Man get this clown tf outta here :bryan: lmao

This is some metoo shyt women do where they stretch words meaning to gas it up

‘Aggressor” means a proactive action in a face to face encounter. He using it for a reply on Twitter

‘Call me out my name’ means bytch or some variant. He using it for ’This fool over here’. :mjlol:

And then ‘Stand ten toes down’. :aicmon:What chatgtp prompt did he use for that. I tell you the new generation of brehs are cooked. There’s no middle ground it’s either crash outs or cats cosplaying as Atlanta housewives

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Attempt to combine zoo politics and nature brehs:scust:

Alot of what you said is strictly the zoo talking. Alot of people get to yapping because they feel they are protected by white supremacy(the zookeeper). They are actually not wrong,which is the only reason reacting to disrespect is looked down on. Because you are viewed as the idiot for reacting and having police called on you. While we ignore the bird who started the chirping,but then got scared and tricked another black man into a jail cell.

In nature,hands and feet are valuable teaching tools. In the zoo,not so much of course. While I dont recommend it,I dont mind a fragile chump like Roland getting a reality check of life without being seperated by a protective glass #WhenNatureCalls

1st, how you gon steal my whole scheme :martin:

2nd this is really the most important takeaway:

Im not for or against Roland getting his fat ass ragdolled

Now ask yourself who’s more on ‘our’ side here. Me who’s preaching excercise caution and strike only when necessary…. or you who would be entertained by a father of 3 and once mayoral candidate crashing out. :patrice:

Nggas like you and @TripleAgent are the MOST dangerous bc you actually think you righteous :francis: ‘Yeeea that’s right, stand ten toes down’. You provide candy when medicine is needed.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
So Roland called him stupid ..okay whatever

Then dedicated a segment on his platform to continuously shyt on him and nikkas have a problem that dude came up to him and wanted a word ? Didn’t get physical at all ?

You nikkas are either playing a role or just straight up bytches .

When a man does what Roland did any grown man has the right to do what dude did.

That “oh he’s old “ shyt don’t matter . If you’re a supposed intellectual elder don’t be out here talking reckless …maybe take the young boy under your wing and educate him .

But nikkas like Roland don’t want to do that . They wanna embarrass nikkas to make themselves look a certain way

Roland deserved more than he got .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st, how you gon steal my whole scheme :martin:

2nd this is really the most important takeaway:

Now ask yourself who’s more on ‘our’ side here. Me who’s preaching excercise caution and strike only when necessary…. or you who would be entertained by a father of 3 and once mayoral candidate crashing out. :patrice:

Nggas like you and @TripleAgent are the MOST dangerous bc you actually think you righteous :francis: ‘Yeeea that’s right, stand ten toes down’. You provide candy when medicine is needed.

My issue is you defending the agitator,while describing the man who merely confronted Roland as feminine,fatherless,"crashing out" etc. You are clearly building a narrative thats not really based in reality. If im wrong,all you need to do is point out the part where this father of three is in the proccess of "crashing out". I personally dont think you can do that. Why dont we just side with the George Zimmermans of the world,Trayvon "crashed out" for reacting. You are promoting black men not having the right to NOT be docile. Due to what could happen. Im against people taking our percieved domestication as an opportunity to disrespect us at will. It might be considered fence sitting,but Im saying you are both right and wrong. Taking enough blaytant disrespect on the chin, in order to not "crash out" can begin to eat at a mans self respect. Which is why Im not for or against Roland getting pieced up. But again,I have yet to see anyone point to where this "crashing out" took place. I believe yall just projected and assumed Roland was in trouble,based on the fear in his eyes:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh,and Abraham Lincoln once had a duel because he was being disrespectful. And its presented as a heroic tale. Had Roland not ran behind that elder sister,maybe this couldve been that moment for him. But nope,better to start the narrative that Jamal was a lose cannon "crashing out".

Also you said this

"A man can look at a child and they fall in line "-Braman

Thats what I saw Jamal do to Roland:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bothside nikkas in here like they won the Super Bowl because someone confronted Roland Martin. :russ: Let somebody actually take some rights or block black programs and they like :ld: :manny:

Edit: Not bothsides, I meant Foundational Maga Brehs #FMB

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You are clearly building a narrative thats not really based in reality. If im wrong,all you need to do is point out the part where this father of three is in the proccess of "crashing out".

You are. And no problem.

Roland: ok 1 second
Jamal: Nah ain’t no one second

200w.gif

Done. Easy. Next.

Bc at that point there are only 2 buckets he can fit in: Either he’s crashing out or he’s being loud hoping people think he crashing out. He performing.

What you don’t realize is if it was the former, and he was really on that, I could actually respect it. Bc if so then everything I’ve posted dont apply to him. Crash outs crash out. They got nothing lose, their own set of rules.

This fella is clearly is not one of them nggas. So that means he’s the latter, he’s performing. Thats what clowns do, perform.

And that’s why I’m so tickled pause by these comments. A bunch of Scrum managers who just sent they kids back to school talkin bout ‘yeeea, stand on business ’. :beli: The fukk outta here

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
let it go breh. its not that big of a deal.

Bothside nikkas in here like they won the Super Bowl because someone confronted Roland Martin. :russ: Let somebody actually take some rights or block black programs and they like :ld: :manny:

Edit: Not bothsides, I meant Foundational Maga Brehs #FMB
giphy.gif

B2BK, you are indeed corny. Stop trying so hard.