*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The audacity of your half-retarded ass saying this when folks who decide they don't like the lack of policies from the left and would no longer vote for them w/o them get labeled as MAGA/RussianBot/TariqCultists daily. :mjlol:

The difference is y'all claim to be pro black yet every week, there you are beefing with your fellow black people (including fba who don't wear that label) over dumb shyt

Marcus Garvey is rolling in his grave:hhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are. And no problem.

Roland: ok 1 second
Jamal: Nah ain’t no one second

200w.gif

Done. Easy. Next.

Bc at that point there are only 2 buckets he can fit in: Either he’s crashing out or he’s being loud hoping people think he crashing out. He performing.

What you don’t realize is if it was the former, and he was really on that, I could actually respect it. Bc if so then everything I’ve posted dont apply to him. Crash outs crash out. They got nothing lose, their own set of rules.

This fella is clearly is not one of them nggas. So that means he’s the latter, he’s performing. Thats what clowns do, perform.

And that’s why I’m so tickled pause by these comments. A bunch of Scrum managers who just sent they kids back to school talkin bout ‘yeeea, stand on business ’. :beli: The fukk outta here

When people say "either this,or either that". It means they dont actually know,and are unfortunately forced to speculate and project.

Because Roland allowed that elderly sista to pull him away like Willie Lopez in Ghost. We have no idea if Jamal was willing to take it as far as violence. Or if he just came to deliver a warning to Roland. That next time Roland opens his sweaty jowls to disrespect,he will have hands put on him. Or maybe he just came to tell Roland face to face that he was wrong for disrespecting another grown man. You see, theres a wide variety of options. Seems like maybe youve been listening to too much of your hiphop music, and assume a pullup is destined to end in violence when two black men are involved. This couldve been what you call a gentlemens warning. Just like when Roland said "unhand me!" rather than swing. Its okay to let other men know you have boundaries:respect:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When people say "either this,or either that". It means they dont actually know,and are unfortunately forced to speculate and project.

Because Roland allowed that elderly sista to pull him away like Willie Lopez in Ghost. We have no idea if Jamal was willing to take it as far as violence. Or if he just came to deliver a warning to Roland. That next time Roland opens his sweaty jowls to disrespect,he will have hands put on him. Or maybe he just came to tell Roland face to face that he was wrong for disrespecting another grown man. You see, theres a wide variety of options. Seems like maybe youve been listening to too much of your hiphop music, and assume a pullup is destined to end in violence when two black men are involved. This couldve been what you call a gentlemens warning. Just like when Roland said "unhand me!" rather than swing. Its okay to let other men know you have boundaries:respect:

How old are you? Tf are you even talking about :heh:

What part of ‘NAH AINT NO ONE SECOND :damn:‘ don’t you not understand. At that point he’s a clown. You never lose your cool over THIS level of shyt and not when you’ve run for mayor before. We haven’t even mentioned the fact a woman had to jump in which could have escalated to something nasty. ( @TripleAgent come juelz and explain that one away :bryan: )

Nor have we mentioned that if we apply this to normal situations, nowadays nggas are scarier than ever and rolling up aggressively to ‘set boundaries’ will get you shot.If you don’t know how to check a ngga while maintaining your composure yet still putting fear in him then that’s on you.

Lastly I really, genuinely don’t mean no harm brother but you keep engaging and every post it makes it clear: you are eyeballing masculinity. You didn’t see it up close. You saw it from afar and you’re trying to give your best rendition of it. Hence your idea of it is exaggerated, it’s overcompensating. It lacks nuance and discernment

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Being honest, these Democrats spokespeople be VERY fukking out of pocket. Even itt, "low iq" this, "broke nikka" that. If nikkas start popping out and showing, civility might return to our political discourse.
which Democratic spokespeople said this? Pretty sure that's republicans using that referring to kamala and every black person DEI. so...wtf are you talking about?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How old are you? Tf are you even talking about :heh:

What part of ‘NAH AINT NO ONE SECOND :damn:‘ don’t you not understand. At that point he’s a clown. You never lose your cool over THIS level of shyt and not when you’ve run for mayor before. We haven’t even mentioned the fact a woman had to jump in which could have escalated to something nasty. ( @TripleAgent come juelz and explain that one away :bryan: )

Nor have we mentioned that if we apply this to normal situations, nowadays nggas are scarier than ever and rolling up aggressively to ‘set boundaries’ will get you shot.If you don’t know how to check a ngga while maintaining your composure yet still putting fear in him then that’s on you.

Lastly I really, genuinely don’t mean no harm brother but you keep engaging and every post it makes it clear: you are eyeballing masculinity. You didn’t see it up close. You saw it from afar and you’re trying to give your best rendition of it. Hence your idea of it is exaggerated, it’s overcompensating. It lacks nuance and discernment

Why would we apply this situation to a street situation? Did you not just acknowledge Jamal ran for mayor:mjlol:? But for whatever reason you are the one attempting to paint him as violent. Despite not actually seeing anything of the sort in the video. A black man checked another black man with bass in his voice. You and the elders got shook by that apparently. Weve asked repeatedly and the best you have is "aint no one second" in all caps yo make it sound scarier I guess:mjlol:

You can speculate about my background like you are speculating about what you THINK was about to occur. I am from places where you could be shot/slappedfor yapping and calling people names. Im from where if you pull up to confront someone you could be shot by someone whos scary. Ive also seen black men check other black men about running their mouth,and the one running their mouth tucked their tail when confronted and that was the end of it. Ive known of people who acted humble when confronted,because they didnt want the hands in that moment. Only to later come back shoot at the person who confronted them verbally#Nuance.

Im not sure where your from,or what youve seen,where youve been. But I definitely didnt grow up in,nor have I seen an environment like the one you describe. Where you get to run your mouth,disrespect people AND theres an expectation on the person you disrespected to show "composure" in a way that universally makes everyone in the room comfortable. As if some people arent more easily spooked than others. Must be a nice place though,congratulations your parents hit the jackpot:respect: